Marching Toward $3-Bil. Goal: Foodbuy.Com Acquires GPO With $500-Mil Buying Power
- Foodbuy.com: Evolving to Meet Industry Needs. // Food Management;Jun2000, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p28
Presents a company profile of United States-based Foodbuy.com. Launch of the company to serve the food service industry; Company's affiliation with Affiliated Purchasing Services Inc.; Plan for the expansion of some of the company's services.
- Foodbuy concocts a winning recipe with lean marketing. Frook, John Evan // B to B;04/24/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on food industry-related business-to-business electronic commerce firm Foodbuy.com in the United States. Company background; Acquisition of Affiliated Purchasing Services Inc.; Focus on the company's competitors.
- Rebel with a cause: Foodbuy.com snatches Foodservice.com for its users. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p6
Discusses the Foodservice.com's acquisition of Foodbuy.com. Benefits of the acquisition on Foodbuy's online trading exchange; Comments of Foodbuy vice president of marketing Ann Nickolas on positive aspects of the acquisition; Services and features found At Foodservice.
- Called Foodbuy.Com: Internet GPO Takes Aim at $3 Billion Revenue Goal. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
Deals with the formation of FoodBuy.com, an Internet group purchasing organization led by Scott MacLellan. Anticipated annual earnings of the group; Goal of FoodBuy; How it works.
- TO AID 1,000 MEMBERS: Consorta links with Foodbuy. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p6
Deals with the agreement reached by Consorta Catholic Resource Partners with Foodbuy.com, an electronic commerce and information management services provider. Terms of the agreement; Purpose of the agreement.
- UNDER COMPASS-FOODBUY AGREEMENT: CHEFS DRIVE PURCHASING. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the outsourcing agreement between the Compass Group PLC and Foodbuy LLC. Benefits of the agreement to chefs within Compass Group's various operating sectors; Key hurdle facing the company in boosting compliance.
- Tech briefs. // Food Management;Feb2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p26
Presents updates related to the food industry & state as of February 2001. Focus of Instill Corp. on supply chain management; Introduction of the Smart Campus Access solution by Schlumberger Test Transactions; Deal between Foodbuy.com and Empire State Restaurant & Tavern Association.
- WITH NEW CAPITAL INFUSION: Foodbuy.com hits $700M, adds Army club program. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p8
Reports that Foodbuy.com has achieved its group purchasing volume and secured additional venture capital for funding an Internet group purchasing organization in the United States. Cost of its purchasing volume; Amount of its funding.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.