- Deer management permits, hunting, fishing, trapping licenses will be available. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/11/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 215, pA2
The article reports on the availability of the 2010-2011 fishing, trapping and hunting licenses and Deer Management permits (DMPs) to be purchased starting August 16, 2010 at the license sales outlets of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC).
- DEC decision coming on fracking permits. Bertola, David // Buffalo Law Journal;6/11/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that the issuance of permits for the drilling of natural gas-rich Marcellus Shale in New York will be started by the state Department of Environmental Conservation in the end of 2012.
- BRIEFLY. // New York State Conservationist;Aug2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p28
This section offers news briefs concerning the conservation of natural resources. The New York State's Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) introduced a junior sportsman education instruction scheme. DEC is collaborating with the Student Conservation Association to recruit young men...
- Untitled. Martens, Joe // New York State Conservationist;Feb2014, Vol. 68 Issue 4, preceding p2
The article discusses the unveiling of the more convenient electronic licensing system by the Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) under the New York Open for Fishing and Hunting initiative of Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo. It discusses other parts and benefits of the Governor...
- Ancient cooling process costs nuclear plant permit. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2010, Issue 827, p18
The article reports on the decision of the New York Department of Environmental Conservation not to grant a certificate that would relicense U.S. Entergy's Indian Point nuclear power plant after discovering that the antiquated water cooling system at the facility allegedly killed billions of...
- DECALS AND MORE. // New York State Conservationist;Dec2005, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p31
This article presents information on the service offerings of the Automated Licensing System from the New York Department of Environmental Conservation. Through the system, people can purchase a Habitat Access Stamp, contribute to the Venison Donation program, or buy a "Conservationist"...
- Attention Outdoorsmen. // New York State Conservationist;Aug2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p29
The article covers issues of interest to outdoor enthusiasts in New York State as of August 2007. Licenses for hunting, fishing and trapping will go on sale on August 13, 2007 and can be purchase at any license sales agents. Holders of a previous license can order through the Department of...
- Indian Point pushes for wedgewire over cooling towers. Betjeman, Lily // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the aim of Entergy Corp. to use wedgewire screens to comply with the mandates of the Department of Environmental Conservation for relicensing of Indian Point, a nuclear facility, in New York in 2010. Entergy anticipates to receive a formal Environmental Impact Statement...
- On Patrol. Lucas, Bob // New York State Conservationist;Oct2004, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p19
Relates the experiences of Environmental Conservation Officers in New York in 2004. Encounter with a 12-year-old automobile driver; Fine imposed on a hunter with no permit; Amount of marijuana found in a drug laboratory protected by a serval.