Partnerships & Acquisitions
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;8/04/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the partnership and acquisition in electronic publishing in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003. Acquisition of electronic database publisher SIRS Publishing by information aggregator ProQuest; Percentage of the ownership interest of Princeton Review.
- NEW ORIENTAL/NOKIA LAUNCH MOBILE LEARNING PROJECT IN CHINA. // Telephone IP News;Jul2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p3
No abstract available.
- Dell, EMC Kill Storage Reseller Partnership Two Years Early. // Channel Insider;10/18/2011, p1
The article focuses on discontinuation of partnership between Dell and EMC in selling storage hardware. It further states that Dell has discontinued reselling of EMC storage products which includes CLARiiON, Celerra and Data Domain. It also states that Dell is making investments in internal...
- Cisco, EMC team on storage. Connor, Deni // Network World;1/17/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p26
The article reports that Cisco Systems Inc. and EMC Corp. last week announced a deal that will let customers buy EMC's network-attached storage arrays with Cisco's File Engine appliances. Cisco will re-brand the EMC NS500 and NS7(X) Series NAS subsystems and sell them with remote office storage...
- Trinity Mirror partners with tech start-up to deliver targeted content. Tesseras, Lucy // New Media Age (Online Edition);1/13/2012, p13
The article states that publisher Trinity Mirror has acquired London, England-based technology start-up Rummble Labs to serve readers with its MirrorOnline, 3am and MirrorFootball sites. It states that to increase readership the site would combine users site activity data with real-time analysis...
- EMC to acquire Virtustream. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the acquisition of privately held Virtustream by data storage system company, EMC Corp. for 1.2 billion dollars in cash for expanding its cloud computing operations.
- EMC planning to shop itself after merger agreement with Dell : Report. // Express Computer;10/12/2015, p1
The article focuses on a merger between data storage company EMC corporation and personal computer manufacturer Dell.
- Dell, EMC Are In Merger Talks: Report. ED CARSON // Investors Business Daily;10/7/2015, p00
The article reports on the merger negotiation between computer company Dell Inc. and data storage company EMC Corp. in October 2015.
- SunGuard to Acquire Higher Ed. E-Learning Solutions Provider SCT. // Educational Marketer;12/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the acquisition of electronic learning solutions provider SCT by SunGard in the U.S. Estimation of annual revenue; Expansion of the firm in the higher education market; Facilitation of human resources systems to colleges and universities.