- Jones Looks High & Low. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 267, p8
The article announces that Will Geyer was appointed as president and chief operating officer of Jones Trading, creator of liquidity of the institutional accounts in the U.S.
- Devil Boss of the Month. // Business NH Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p8
In this article, a human resources director who is the winner of the journal's contest "Best" Bad Boss Stories talks about the a sentiment expressed by his chief operating officer towards him.
- Pick of the posts. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/7/2011, p6
The article presents the comments of The Mighty Wind and Edna Bag on the news of the resignation from Polestar Group of chief operating officer (COO) Hearn.
- Pasta Firm Names New COO. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p57
The article announces that Jack Kelly was appointed chief operating officer of American Italian Pasta Co.
- JEFF ROSENTHAL PROMOTED TO HIBBETT SPORTS PRESIDENT AND COO. Rosenthal, Jeff // SGB;Mar2009, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p17
The article informs that Jeff Rosenthal, vice president of merchandising at Hibbett Sports Inc., has been promoted to president and chief operating officer (COO).
- Service experts names smith chief operating officer. // Contractor Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p57
Presents information on Ronald L. Smith, who was named chief operating officer at Service Experts on August 15 1997. Comments from Alan R. Sielbeck, chairman and chief executive officer at Service Experts; Background information on Smith; Reference to James D. Abrams, previous president of...
- NONPROFITS. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/18/2008, Issue 323813, p6
The article announces that Ann Vermel was appointed acting chief operating officer (COO) of United Way of Fresno County.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Selects New COO. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 136 Issue 6, p14
The article announces that Marc Casper was appointed as the chief operating officer (COO) of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Emitch poaches London chief. Johns, Kevin // B&T Weekly;3/23/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2604, p5
The article announces that John Murray was appointed chief operating officer (COO) of Australian digital media company emitch.