eCollege E-Learning Revenue Climbs 25.6% in 2006
- eCollege.com And Versaware Join In Electronic Publishing Deal. // Educational Marketer;04/17/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p2
Focuses on an electronic publishing deal between eCollege.com and Versaware, an Internet and electronic publishing company.
- Blackboard, eCollege Grow Revenue in Q1, but Blackboard Breaks Margin Trends with Op. Loss. // Educational Marketer;6/5/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the financial performances of two companies, course management provider Blackboard Inc. and teaching platform provider eCollege.Com Inc., in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2006. Blackboard's revenue increased to 37.7 million dollars, up 21.9 percent from the same period...
- Strong Q4 Helps Drive Revenue at eCollege Up 15.2% in 2005. // Educational Marketer;3/20/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the increase in revenue of the ECollege Co., an electronic-learning teaching platform provider and enrolment marketing firm based in Chicago, Illinois. The company increased its revenue by 15.2 percent to 102.9 million dollars in 2005. CEO Oakleigh Thorne stated that the...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/4/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of eCollege.com in 2006 in Denver, Colorado. The company accounted a revenue increase of 16% or $30.6 million from the same quarter of 2005. The gross of its enrollment section, Datamark, has an increase of $17.6 million, while the e-learning...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;5/10/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p7
The article presents information on financial news of various firms. The first quarter revenue at e-learning platform provider eCollege Co. in Denver has increased 193% to 19.6 million dollars, including the 11.4 million dollar contribution from enrollment marketing firm Datamark, acquired in...
- Student Enrollment Increases Power eCollege Revenue Growth In 2004. // Educational Marketer;3/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the increase in the revenue of eLearning division of eCollege Co. in the U.S. Factor that contributes to the revenue growth of eCollege; Marketing focus of eCollege.
- ECollege rides out the bumps. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p28
The article reports on the financial performance of online educator eCollege.com Inc. It reflects that the revenue of the company related to designing and hosting online platforms for Internet instruction has grown up 32% in the second quarter of the financial year 2006. At the same time the...
- Around the State: North. // njbiz;5/21/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p31
The article offers news briefs in northern part of New Jersey. Pearson agreed to acquire eCollege to move forward with the company's goals of building its digital and international education business. Henry Bros. Electronics withdrew its previously issued earnings guidance for 2007 due to...
- What Went Wrong With eCollege's Cup-With-Handle Base? DONALD H. GOLD // Investors Business Daily;11/ 7/2013, pB01
Sometimes you see a stock's base a complete failure, but only close scrutiny would expose that pattern's singular flaw. Then you have stocks like eCollege.com, which built a base that cried out, "Escape while you can!"