Back from the biennale
- Lettre de Chine. // Beaux Arts Magazine;jan2009, Issue 295, p18
This article discusses the presentation of the history of art in China to be done at the Europalia festival.
- The Arts of Early Pennsylvania. Andrews, Jeanmarie // Early American Homes;Oct99, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p9
Focuses on the history of decorative arts in Pennsylvania. Factors that helped mold the tastes of elite consumers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Decorative arts featured at the exhibit `Wordly Goods: The Arts of Early Pennsylvania, 1680-1758.'
- History of Art, the. Kemp-Welch, Klara // Art Monthly;Jun2010, Issue 337, p18
The article reviews the exhibition "History of Art, the" at the David Roberts Art Foundation in London, England from May 7 to July 10, 2010.
- The Queer Show. Langer, Cassandra L. // Women Artists News;Winter91, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
The article reviews the exhibition "The Queer Show" at the Wessel O'Connor Gallery in New York City in September 1990.
- LONDON. Chambers, Eddie // Art Papers Magazine;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p59
The article reviews the exhibition "Back to Black: Art, Cinema, and the Racial Imaginary" at the Whitechapel Art Gallery in London, England from June 7-September 4, 2005.
- PARA ALÉM DA HISTÓRIA. // Arte y Parte;oct/nov2012, Issue 101, p127
The article discusses an art exhibition entitled "Para além da história" at the Centro Internacional de las Artes José de Guimarães (CIAJG) in Guimarães, Portugal until December 31, 2012.
- Exhibition 4: Real Time, Flux and Modernity. Eamon, Christopher // PUBLIC;Oct2012, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p97
PUBLIC 46: Prime Mover is a selection of five essays corresponding to five hypothetical exhibitions of works from an influential private collection with which Eamon was professionally involved for more than ten years. The collection, one of the first in private hands to focus almost exclusively...
- 'Native' Moves East. // Old-House Interiors;Apr2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the change of location of the exhibition "A 'New and Native' Beauty" about the Greene brothers. It was launched in Pasadena, California but has moved to the Renwick Gallery in Washington, D.C. until June 7, 2009. It features periodic pieces from 1906 to 1911. The people in...
- Gallery Night roundup. Hamilton, Justin // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);4/18/2011, p11
The article reviews several art exhibitions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin including the 45th Anniversary Exhibition to be held at the David Barnett Gallery, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design's (MIAD) annual senior thesis exhibition and the exhibition at the Hanson Dodge Creative Gallery.