10 COMMANDMENTS OF CROCHET
- ECOSYSTEMIC CONSULTATION IN THE KIBBUTZ: SOCIAL PROCESS AND NARRATIVE IN TWO CASES OF COMMUNITY "EPIDEMIC". Elizur, Yoel // Contemporary Family Therapy: An International Journal;Dec95, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p483
This paper emphasizes working with the social component of the biopsychosocial model. A dual approach for ï¿½renarratingï¿½ dysfunctional community narratives and for changing the social process is described. This approach was applied to two cases of ï¿½epidemicsï¿½ allegedly cased...
- Rituals as a psychological mean of family unity formation. Obukhova, L. F.; Dvornikova, I. N. // Psychological Science & Education;2008, Issue 4, p24
This article analyses family rituals in Russian families, shows their role in a balanced and a dysfunctional family. Results indicate their importance for family unity formation. Conditions of achieving a balanced unity level in families with difficulties are discussed.
- Children Can Be Saved Because They Understand That Jesus Christ Is God. // Global Education Journal;2013, Vol. 2013 Issue 4, p231
The article discusses the relationship between children and young teenagers with their parents or guardians. It reflects the teachings of Ivan Zverev about conservation to his students and its implications on developing relationships. It cites a survey which found that almost 75% of high school...
- FOLIO. // Child Welfare;Jan1980, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p53
The article provides overviews of several papers published within the issue, including "Trend Analysis in Foster Case: Implications for Evaluative Research," by Stephen Magura, "Father-Daughter Incestâ€”Profile of the Offender," by Valerie Julian and Cynthia Mohr, and "Behavior...
- Memories. Cookson, Nancy // 21st Century;Apr96, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p8
The author relates the wonderful relationship she had with her brother who is five years older than her. She recalls how her brother would always beat her in the game of Monopoly and how she would try to get even by playing as a masked robber and taking away all the winnings of her brother. She...
- On Jane Garrett. Sutherland, Sally // Piecework;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p41
The article offers information about the life of Jane Garrett, former member of the Seaview Weavers.
- Behavior Contracting With Youthful Offenders and Their Parents. Douds, Alexander F.; Engelsgjerd, Michael; Collingwood, Thomas R. // Child Welfare;Jun77, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p409
The use of contracts between parents and youths, specifying in detail the responsibilities and rewards for changes in behavior, is effective in improving family relations and in reducing recidivism in juvenile offenders.
- THE USE OF PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL GROUPS TO IMPROVE MARITAL FUNCTIONING IN HIGH RISK ISRAELI COUPLES: A STAGE MODEL. Rabin, Claire // Contemporary Family Therapy: An International Journal;Dec95, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p503
A modular and sequentially-based psychoeducational groupwork method, including the rationale for this type of work with couples in Israel, is presented. Modules of this form of groupwork are illustrated using two examples of groupwork with couples experiencing chronic post-traumatic stress...
- FACE (Film). Edgerton, Zoe // Lesbian News;Apr2004, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p35
One of the qualities that the author loves about motion pictures, is sometimes you find yourself sitting for two hours watching people you might never have had the opportunity to meet, much less spend time listening to. The author would like to believe that sometimes there are those who leave...