Consultants Branch Out Their Services
- Reshaping an Image. Sennewald, Chuck // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p66
Reviews the book "Security Consulting," by Charles A. Sennewald.
- Largest alarm systems companies in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p12
Ranks the largest alarm systems companies in the Tucson, Arizona area according to number of full-time employees as of July 10, 2000. Top position taken by Central Alarm Inc.; Installation fee; Alarm services offered; Top local clients; Managers; Year established locally.
- Dig for answers, evidence when selecting systems integrators. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, Integrated Systems pC
Discusses various aspects in selecting security systems integrators in the United States. Delivery of custom requirements and maintenance; Questions to ask; Help from a consultant; Selection criteria. INSET: Selection criteria wrap-up..
- Top Security Equipment & Service Companies in UT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/4/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p14
Ranks top security equipment and service companies in Utah by number of customers as of 2001. Company; Contact information; Revenues; Fire and burglar certification; Products and services provided; Normal service hours; Year established; Owner or managing principals.
- Accounting firms grab investigative experts. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the interest in investigative firms by accounting and information services companies in the United States. Former managing directors of Decision Strategies International who were hired by Price Waterhouse LLP for its global forensic investigations practice; Increased competition...
- Top firms ranked by subscriber accounts. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov99, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p75
Ranks the top security firms in the United States according to subscriber accounts. Subscriber monitoring contracts owned; Dealer programs; Primary businesses; Residential and commercial clients; Top position taken by ADT.
- How to Fight. // CIO Insight;Aug2003, Issue 29, p38
Interviews security consultant and author Bruce Schneier in the U.S. Comment on security systems in hotels; Dependence of tamper-resistant food packaging on government regulations; Suggestion to change security.
- Protecting Assets in Fiscal Crisis. Maiolo, Frank // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/19/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the approach to the challenges confronting business security concerns in Fairfield County, Connecticut. It offers information on how to protect assets in fiscal crisis. It suggests that companies can achieve maximum security by adjusting resources without the total...
- Future Proof Your Integration. O'Mara, Deborah L. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2000, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p18
Presents study results suggesting that one of the top challenges facing security professionals is keeping up with advances in technology, specifically the selection and integration of access control. Combination of technologies to establish an effective access security system; Integration of...