Global Security Service Revenues to Exceed $160 Billion in 2010
- Global security markets set for healthy growth, research claims. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the projected expansion of the private contractual security services market according to the study "World Security Services, conducted by the Freedonia Group. Forecasted revenues of contract guarding; Expected expansion of security products in 2006; Implications of the study for the...
- Boom in Private Security. // Futurist;Dec98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the possible growth of the private security market in the United States in 2002, according to the Freedonia Group. Implication of the possible growth; Fast-growing security markets.
- World nutraceutical demand to hit $9.6 billion. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Sep2004, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p8
This article presents data of the predicted demand for nutraceutical chemicals in the international market. According to a new study from Freedonia Group Inc., global demand for nutraceutical chemicals will advance 6.1% annually to $9.6 billion in 2008, serving a $173 billion nutritional...
- SPECIALTY APPS DRIVE MICROWAVE PACKAGING. // Food & Beverage Packaging;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p50
The article discusses a study by the Freedonia Group which predicts the annual increase by seven percent of the demand for microwavable packaging in the U.S.
- Report forecasts 8% annual growth for powder. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p20
Forecasts increase in demand for powder coatings based on the study by The Freedonia Group Inc. in the United States. Annual percentage growth; Factors contributing to slowing of growth rates; Annual growth rates in motor-vehicle related applications appliance market, furniture segment and...
- REPORT: HIGH GROWTH FOR PLASTIC COMPOSITES TO CONTINUE. // Canadian Plastics;Dec2002, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p9
Predicts the growth in demand for plastic and wood-plastic composite materials in the U.S. according to Freedonia Group Incorporated. Estimate on the projected sales growth of the materials in construction applications; Factor influencing the growth of plastic composite materials.
- U.S. Lamp Demand to Reach $5.2 Billion In 2009. // Lighting Design & Application;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the projected increase in the demand for lamps in the U.S. by 2009, based on a study from The Freedonia Group Inc. The factors influencing the growth of the market are enumerated. The growth prospects for fluorescent and high intensity discharge lamps are addressed.
- US Chemical Sensors Market to reach $1.9 billion in 2017. // Sensors;5/2/2014, p1
The article forecasts that the U.S. chemical sensors market will reach an estimated value of 1.9 billion dollars in 2017, according to a study by market research firm The Freedonia Group.
- WORLD: Asphalt sales. // International Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the forecast released by research firm Freedonia which states that the world market for asphalt will grow by 4.1 percent annually by 2015.