Wall Street Technology Association Announces 2007 Committee
- President's message. Hambridge, Michelle // Day Surgery Australia;Mar2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p2
The author reports on the new members of the Australia Day Surgery Nurses Association (ADSNA) committee for 2011.
- Membership consensus reached. NORTON, TIMMY // Eastern Door;11/8/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p5
The article informs that the Kahnawake Legislative Coordinating Committee (KLCC) had organized a meeting on November 5, 2013 to discuss proposed amendments to the Kahnawake Kanien'kehaka Membership Law.
- New Benefits for CLLA's New Year. Mantz, Mark V. // Debt Cubed;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p57
Reports on benefits for members of the Commercial Law League of America. Programs that are useful to members; Plans of the Member Benefits Sub-committee to accumulate ideas and seek companies that will be able to fulfill the needs of members; Other initiatives of the association that are...
- THE COMMITTEE ON GOVERNANCE CORNER. Parsons, Robert J. // Trustee;Jan2004, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p4
Presents information on the functions of the Committee on Governance (COG) of the American Hospital Association. Responsibilities; Objectives of the COG; Membership of COG.
- AVSA Leadership. Carter, John // African Violet Magazine;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p6
The author explains how the African Violet Society of America (AVSA) committees function, how leaders are chosen and how they survive as an organization with only volunteer leaders. He cites that the true strength in AVSA is in its membership and mentions that five directors are elected every...
- Message From the Chair. Schroder, Kirk T. // Entertainment & Sports Lawyer;Winter2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses the author's views on the benefits of being a Forum member. He reveals that the Forum's Governing Committee has implemented various initiatives and programs for the benefit of the members including webinars, updates, and regional programs. The author adds that the...
- SCA Placement Service invites members to join. // Spectra;Aug1996, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p3
This article presents information on the invitation to members of the Speech Communication Association (SCA) to join the SCA Placement Service. The 1996 SCA Convention Placement Center will be located in Marriott Hall, San Diego Marriott Hotel and Marina. Current members of the SCA are reminded...
- Proposed Membership Changes. // Solar Today;May/Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the efforts of the American Energy Society Membership Committee to make modifications to the group's membership structure. Aim of the group to simplify and expand membership offerings; Conversion of subscribers into non-voting members at a proposed due; Establishment of an outreach...
- SC Chamber Board: A Call for Nominations. // South Carolina Business Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p19
The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce Nominating Committee has established a process for the nomination and selection of officers and members of the Board of Directors for the 2004-05 fiscal year. The Board of Directors is comprised of 50 elected directors, 24 at-large and eight from each of...