- Closed Loans (May 25, 2007-May 31, 2007). // Bank Loan Report;6/4/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p11
A chart is presented that list closed loans of bookrunners in the U.S. from May 25, 2007 to May 31, 2007.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATE LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;4/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p11
A chart is presented the lists of newly announced and updated leveraged loan deals of companies in U.S. including that of PITG Gaming, Kinetic Concepts Inc. and Kapstone Paper & Packaging Corp.
- Small business lending. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan1998, p17
Presents graphs showing trends in small business lending in the United States, current as of June 1997. Growth of small business lending; Breakdown of small business loans outstanding by region.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area 2004 U.S. Small Business Administration Loan ApprovaIs(Â¹). // Indianapolis Business Journal;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p201
A chart is presented which ranks U.S. Small Business Administration loan approvals including Hamilton Crossing Animal Hospital, Ramada Ltd., C Plus Inc., Neighborhood Pantry LLC and Roland Retirement Club Inc. in the Indianapolis, Indiana as of 2004.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;4/2/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p37
Several charts are presented that show the ratings of different business enterprises engaged in loan trusts in the U.S.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS (For the week ended July 26, 2006). // Bank Loan Report;7/31/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p6
A chart is presented that lists the top 10 advancers and top 10 decliners in the secondary loan market in the U.S. for the week ending July 26, 2006.
- Ratings Movers. // Bank Loan Report;7/31/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p8
A chart is presented that highlights the U.S. leveraged bank debt ratings changes from July 21, 2006 to July 27, 2006.
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;7/31/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p8
A chart is presented that highlights the closed end loan participation fund performance of U.S. commercial finance companies covering the period December 31, 2005 to July 26, 2006.
- Closed Loans (July 21 July 27, 2006). // Bank Loan Report;7/31/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p9
A chart is presented that highlights the closed loans obtained by U.S. commercial companies covering the period July 21, 2006 to July 27, 2006.