- Closed Loans (May 25, 2007-May 31, 2007). // Bank Loan Report;6/4/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p11
A chart is presented that list closed loans of bookrunners in the U.S. from May 25, 2007 to May 31, 2007.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATE LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;4/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p11
A chart is presented the lists of newly announced and updated leveraged loan deals of companies in U.S. including that of PITG Gaming, Kinetic Concepts Inc. and Kapstone Paper & Packaging Corp.
- Small business lending. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan1998, p17
Presents graphs showing trends in small business lending in the United States, current as of June 1997. Growth of small business lending; Breakdown of small business loans outstanding by region.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area 2004 U.S. Small Business Administration Loan ApprovaIs(Â¹). // Indianapolis Business Journal;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p201
A chart is presented which ranks U.S. Small Business Administration loan approvals including Hamilton Crossing Animal Hospital, Ramada Ltd., C Plus Inc., Neighborhood Pantry LLC and Roland Retirement Club Inc. in the Indianapolis, Indiana as of 2004.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;4/2/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p37
Several charts are presented that show the ratings of different business enterprises engaged in loan trusts in the U.S.
- Loanbase Statistics -- Syndicated U.S. Loans. // Bank Loan Report;11/6/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p4
A chart is presented depicting loanbase statistics that are syndicated U.S. loans for 2003-2006.
- Top SBA Lenders in Utah. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/23/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 42, Special section p19
A chart is presented that shows the top Small Business Administration lenders in Utah based on dollar amount of loans approved in 2006.
- CERTIFIED DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p34
A chart is presented depicting the ranks of Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loans in San Diego, California from October 1, 2006-September 30, 2007.
- Closed Loans (Apr. 1, 2007-Apr 12, 2007). // Bank Loan Report;4/16/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p11
A chart is presented depicting commercial loans of several companies in the U.S. as of April 1 to 12, 2007.