- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p19
Reports on aftermarket performance in the United States as of July 19, 2004. 2004 initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p19
Presents charts showing aftermarket performance in the United States, compiled as of February 7, 2005. Initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the performance of aftermarket stocks as of July 26, 2004. Performance of initial public offerings; Issuer of stocks; Price of the stocks; Book manager.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/31/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 41, p16
Presents charts and graphs depicting the initial public offering (IPO) and stocks performance of the aftermarket industry for 2005. Best and worst performing IPO during the year; Issuers of the IPO and stocks; Book manager; Offer price.
- Making hay out of falling markets. // Finance Week;11/15/2002, p36
Focuses on the prospects of the stock market of South Africa as of November 2002. Investment in value shares; Quarterly unit trust returns of Investec Value Fund; Depreciation of the rand.
- Bad earnings news wallops local stocks. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p20
Reports on the performance of corporate stocks in Chicago, Illinois. Decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average; Earnings of jewelry retailer Whitehall Jewellers Inc.; Net income of Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Rural, affiliates share prices rally. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p3
Focuses on the performance of the stocks of wireless carriers in the U.S. as of December 2002. Observation given by William, Blair & Co. analyst William Benton, on the status of wireless stocks; Companies whose stocks hit all-time lows in early- to mid-October 2002; Increase in the stock price...
- A facetious look at investing ends with certain market. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p38A
Highlights the performance of stocks in Indianapolis, Indiana for the week July 19-25, 1999. Includes indexes and rates; Gainers and losers; Out-of-state bank issues of interest.
- LI stock briefs. L.L. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/06/96, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p40
Reports on developments concerning stocks in Long Island, New York, for the week ending May 6, 1996. Includes American Technical Ceramics' financial performance for the third quarter and nine months ended March 31; Microwave Power Devices revenues for the first quarter of 1996.