- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the performance of aftermarket stocks as of July 26, 2004. Performance of initial public offerings; Issuer of stocks; Price of the stocks; Book manager.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p19
Reports on aftermarket performance in the United States as of July 19, 2004. 2004 initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p19
Presents charts showing aftermarket performance in the United States, compiled as of February 7, 2005. Initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/31/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 41, p16
Presents charts and graphs depicting the initial public offering (IPO) and stocks performance of the aftermarket industry for 2005. Best and worst performing IPO during the year; Issuers of the IPO and stocks; Book manager; Offer price.
- Making hay out of falling markets. // Finance Week;11/15/2002, p36
Focuses on the prospects of the stock market of South Africa as of November 2002. Investment in value shares; Quarterly unit trust returns of Investec Value Fund; Depreciation of the rand.
- STOCK MARKET BRIEFCASE. // Business News New Jersey;07/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p17
Presents news briefs pertaining to the stock market in New Jersey for the week of July 11-17, 2000. Transfer of ownership of United Water Resources to Paris, France-based Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux; Decline in Saddle Brook, New Jersey-based Sealed Air's share price; Sale of Princeton Holiday Inn...
- Pulse of the market. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/29/95, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p23
Presents information on the stock performance of corporations in Cleveland, Ohio as of May 29, 1995. Ten biggest advancers; Ten biggest decliners; Ten most active.
- Bad earnings news wallops local stocks. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p20
Reports on the performance of corporate stocks in Chicago, Illinois. Decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average; Earnings of jewelry retailer Whitehall Jewellers Inc.; Net income of Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Rural, affiliates share prices rally. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p3
Focuses on the performance of the stocks of wireless carriers in the U.S. as of December 2002. Observation given by William, Blair & Co. analyst William Benton, on the status of wireless stocks; Companies whose stocks hit all-time lows in early- to mid-October 2002; Increase in the stock price...