- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/2/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p17
Presents information, extracted from filings with securities regulators and reported by Edgar Online, which reflects recent and anticipated actions by companies that are headquartered or operating in Louisiana or otherwise of interest to local readers. Company/individual; Ticker; Form type;...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p15
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings in the U.S. as of September 19, 2005. Amount sought in the offering of Ikanos Communications Inc.; Citation of new filings in the capital market; Price of the initial public offering of Advanced Life Sciences Holdings Inc.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p21
Presents information on the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings as of June 29, 2005.
- VALUATION UNCERTAINTY AND IPOs: INVESTMENT BANK VERSUS COMMERCIAL BANK UNDERWRITERS. Hebb, Gregory M.; MacKinnon, Gregory H. // Journal of Economics & Finance;Spring2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p68
This paper tests commercial bank underwriting for the existence of a conflict of interest versus a certification role. Our tests compare samples of equity IPOs underwritten by both commercial and investment banks. We examine the degree of asymmetric information present in the market for these...
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- Public affairs. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p38
Deals with the launching of an initial public offering (IPO) for a company. Significance of timing in IPO launching; Steps in preparing an IPO of a company; Role of investment banks in an IPO.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p15
Presents information about the filings for initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Filings of IPO from February 2003 to May 2003.
- Certicom files registration statement. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p36
Focuses on Certicom Corp.'s filing of a registration statement for a proposed public offering of 5 million of the company's common shares in the United States.