DONUTS to DOLLARS
- Wall Street salivates over IP. Bizouti, Yael // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the increase in activity in the Intellectual Property (IP) securitizations market. Dresdner Kleinwort managing director Laura Fazio cites several factors attributed to the increase in market activity, including liquidity and the growing interest on nontraditional assets....
- Goldman creates asset-based lending team. Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p4
Reports that a team on asset-based lending was formed in Goldman, Sachs and Company. Reference to Craig Noell who was hired by the company to create an asset-based lending capability; What asset-based lenders focus on; Comments from James Karp, manager of loan syndications and trading at GS...
- Goldman Airs Tobacco Plan. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/28/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30858, p1
Reports on Goldman Sachs & Co.'s plan for a tobacco securitization structure. Possibility that cigarette companies might fail to make all their expected payments from the public sector to the states; Resembling of traditional collateralized mortgage obligations.
- UBS Warburg, Goldman Sachs displace longtime MBS leaders. O'Leary, Christopher // Asset Securitization Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p1
Reports the dominance of UBS Warburg and Goldman Sachs in the mortgage-backed securities market. Amount of deals made by UBS for 2001; Cost of deals created by Goldman for 2001; Position of Merrill Lynch & Co. on the ranking.
- Goldman Sachs, Cantor Prep Hawaiian Resort CMBS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;10/2/2015, p1
The loan backing GSCCRE Commercial Mortgage Trust 2015-HULA is secured by a single hotel, a private club and undeveloped land.
- CMBS goes to the end and back again as spreads move off 2001 tights. Chisholm, Chris // Asset Securitization Report;1/28/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p15
Reports developments related to the CMBS sector of the asset-backed financing market as of January 2002. Value of triple-A loans; Provision of cashflow summary of Lehman Brothers; Deal between Washington Mutual and Goldman Sachs.
- Japan cleans house, using securitization to rid banks of bad loans. Corrigan, Colleen // Asset Securitization Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p28
Reports that the Japanese government is bringing its first non-performing loan securitization to market in which it will act as both trustee and servicer. Goal of encouraging banks to rid themselves of bad debt; Mandate awarded by Resolution & Collection Corp. to Goldman Sachs and Mitsubishi...
- Providian distressed credit card securitization-deal of the year? D.G // Asset Securitization Report;06/24/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p4
Reports that Salmon Brothers and Goldman Sachs & Co. have priced the high-profile multi-billion Providian Pass-Through Amortizing Credit Card Trust (PACCT) 2002-I distressed credit card securitization. Strategies adopted by PACCT to shorten the weighted average lives on the lower classes to get...
- LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p28
Presents charts related to the market performance of asset-backed securities issuers in the U.S. as of April 2003. Salomon Smith Barney Inc.; RBC Capital Partners; Goldman Sachs and Co.