- BUY THE BOSS--OR THE COMPANY? Klee, Kenneth // Inc.;Mar2002, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p52
Discusses the contribution of chief executive officer (CEO) to stock and investment performance of a company. Characteristics of a hypothetical CEO; Examples of effective leadership; Ways to identify leaders.
- Turning golf handicaps into investing strategy? Roth, Howard; Orley, Evelyn // Pensions & Investments;10/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p16
Focuses on the investment strategies of chief executive officers in the United States. Development of investment strategy based on golf competence; Investment theories.
- Strategic investment of corporate cash is still more of an art than a science. // Corporate Board;May/Jun2011, Vol. 32 Issue 188, p29
The article offers information on corporate fund's strategic investment and its benefits to several chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S.
- CEO's support foreign investments, but wary of the Japanese. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 11 Issue 63, p28
Reports on the results of a survey indicting American chief executives' strong support for foreign investment in the United States. Barriers to investment; Believed impact of foreign investments on the economy.
- Buying time. Schwab, Robert // ColoradoBiz;Nov2003, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the investment plans of chief executive officers and other executives for their companies in Colorado for 2004. Decline in corporate spendings even before the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks; Jeff Potter, president and CEO of airline Frontier; Mac J. Slingerlend, president and...
- CEOs have a new attitude about Detroit. Kramer, Mary // Crain's Detroit Business;7/01/96, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p7
Focuses on the positive attitude of chief executive officers about the business climate in Detroit, Michigan. Chrysler Corp. chairman Bob Eaton; American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.'s Richard Dauch; Thyssen Inc.'s Kenneth Graham; Capital investments in Detroit.
- GLOBAL CEOs MAINTAIN FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2001, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p51
Reports the maintenance for a concern on foreign direct investment by chief executive officers and senior executives. Level of investment aimed by executives; Survey on foreign investment by A.T. Kearney's Global Business Policy Council; Vote for the level of investments abroad by executives.
- We Love A Parade! Flaherty, Robert J. // Equities;May-Aug2000, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the investors' conference sponsored by the 'EQUITIES' magazine in New York City. Presentations made by chief executive officers; Companies that participated in the event.
- Chief executive development. Lesirge, Ruth // Third Sector;6/25/2013, Issue 758, p17
The article offers insights on chief executive development in Great Britain including the annual large investment on selecting chief executives, the need for all leaders to continue training, and the need to establish working methods with the chief executive and setting a budget for this.