Knowledge zone starts online
- Worldwide Sorbates Cartel Used CMR To Fix Prices in the US for 17 Years. Hess, Glenn // Chemical Market Reporter;10/30/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 18, p1
Reports that four companies that participated in an international conspiracy to fix prices for sorbates used the `Chemical Market Reporter' publication as a mechanism to raise prices in the United States (U.S.). Comments from Marc Siegel, an attorney in the U.S. Department's antitrust division;...
- CORRECTION. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/25/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 14, p13
Presents a correction to the article related to Eastman Chemical that was previously published in the September 20, 2004 issue of "Chemical Market Reporter."
- CORRECTION:. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/20/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 20, p14
Presents a correction to an article that was published in the September 6 issue of the journal "Chemical Market Reporter."
- CMR Unveils New--Look Web Site. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/20/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 20, p2
Reports on the launch of the updated Web site of the periodical 'Chemical Market Reporter,' as of May 2002. Features of the site; Subscription details; Information on its partner Web sites.
- Tilton appointed CMR editor-in-chief. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/23/98, Vol. 253 Issue 12, p1
Announces the appointment of Helga Tilton as editor-in-chief of the periodical `Chemical Market Reporter.' Career background; Job responsibilities.
- Happy New Year! Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;1/9/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 1, p4
This article presents information on the January 9, 2006 issue of the journal "Chemical Market Reporter." In this issue the journal will introduce the Global Campaign on Energy, a critical topic for the chemical industry as oil and natural gas price volatility reach record levels. Throughout the...
- Chemical imports. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/04/97, Vol. 252 Issue 5, p30
Presents a summary of American imports of selected chemicals based on the `Chemical Market Reporter' periodical's chemical trade database. Includes acetaldehyde; Acrylamide; Dimethyl terephthalate.
- From the Publisher. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/24/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 11, p1
Comments on the challenges encountered by the staff of the 'Chemical Market Reporter' periodical in publishing the issue after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.
- MARKETPLACE. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/15/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 21, p25
This article presents information to book classifieds, by sending their entries to given box no. and mailing address Chemical Market Reporter, Two Rector Street, New York, NY 10006-1819, email@example.com.