LME joins with ICIS for three special events
- Our party is almost over. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/29/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 16, p12
The article presents information on the 25th Annual Petrochemical Conference held recently in Houston, Texas. During the course of conference, Bob Bauman, vice president of polymers for Nexant ChemSystems, predicted that both polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) global operating rates could...
- CONFERENCES. // European Chemical News;7/12/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2108, p20
Presents a list of meetings and conferences on the chemical industry for 2004. Polypropylene 2004 in Zurich, Switzerland; World Fibres & Feedstocks in Singapore; Investing and Financing in Russian & CIS Oil and Gas in Moscow, Russia.
- CONFERENCES & EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 10, p50
The article presents a calendar of events in the petrochemicals industry in 2006. The Plastics in Medical Devices conference will be held from October 3 to 4 in Brussels, Belgium. The 4th World Congress on Emulsions will be held from October 3 to 6 in Lyon, France. The Latin American Coatings...
- GPCA Award Highlights Growth of Plastics Industry Innovation in the Middle East. // Chemical Week;3/28/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 8, ps3
The article reports on the Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association's (GPCA) introduction of the GPCA Plastics Innovation Awards which will be presented at the 2nd GPCA Plastics Summit to be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on April 4-6, 2011.
- Meetings Calendar April 2005-May 2005. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/28/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 13, p53
Presents a calendar of meetings concerning the U.S. chemical industry in April-May 2005. "Wood Plastics Composites Workshop: Science, Technology, Markets"; International Petrochemical Conference 2005; "Additives 2005: Delivering New Value to Plastics".
- Handle with special care. Hariharan, Malini // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p18
Discusses value-added grades of polypropylene (PP). Estimated global market for nine specialty type of PP in 2003; Speciality type of PP that enjoys the largest market among the nine speciality types of PP; Estimated number of high-crystallinity PP.
- Plastics prices perform well on LME. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/24/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2168, p12
This article discusses the performance of plastics prices on the London Metal Exchange (LME). Reference prices on the LME have held above $1300/tonne for most of September and October 2005. Linear low density polyethylene peaked at $1385/tonne on 4 October, with polypropylene levels hilling...
- PP capacity growth negates strong demand. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/19/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p61
Highlights a pair of petrochemical conferences in Houston, Texas. BP Amoco Chemicals business manager Joe Myers' discussion of the world polypropylene industry; CMAI Inc. consultant Graham Harris' forecasts for the industry; Benefits of further consolidation in the industry.
- India to be among top 5 producers for specific chemicals: Mr Bijoy Chatterjee. // Chemical Business;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p67
The article discusses the highlights of a round table on chemicals and petrochemicals industry attended by chief executive officers (CEOs) and organized jointly by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers on...