Mixed outcome for US contracts
- Toluene spikes on the back of oil. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p15
Presents an update of U.S. bulk chemical prices as of June 14, 2004. Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene.
- Ethylene spot numbers inch down. // European Chemical News;7/14/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2061, p14
Provides information on the prices of various types of chemicals in Europe as of July 2003. Naphtha; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Toluene.
- Supplies improve while buyers wait. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/31/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2169, p37
Reports on market trends in the chemical industry as of October 2005. Update on the price of propylene per tonne; Information on butadiene's bid/offer range; Price range for benzene and orthoxylene; Performance of gasoline and ammonia values.
- Toluene slides in lacklustre market. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;3/8/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2090, p13
Presents updates on prices of several chemicals as of March 8, 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene.
- Toluene recovers after US dive. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/18/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2120, p14
Presents information on the prices of several chemicals in Europe as of October 18, 2004. Naphtha; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Toluene.
- Outages tighten ethylene market. // European Chemical News;11/3/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2075, p14
Presents an overview of chemical prices in the European chemical industry as of November 2003. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene.
- Butadiene contract finally settles. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p40
The article details the price trends at the commodity petrochemicals markets as of April 23, 2007. Second quarter butadiene contracts have been agreed having a rise of â‚¬25/tonne, taking rates to a â‚¬905/tonne. The market is reported to be tightening due to turnarounds at extraction...
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;7/21/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 22, p31
The article presents an outlook for the chemical industry. July 2008 propylene contracts settled up 10 cts/lb, with polymer-grade propylene contracts at 85 cts/lb and chemical-grade contracts at 83.5 cts/lb while July butadiene contract prices settled up 12 cts/lb for July on high feedstock...
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;3/23/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 10, p25
Reports on the prices of several chemicals in the U.S. and Europe as of March 23, 2005. Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene. INSET: COMMENTARY.