- Pantone and Clariant Partner. // China Chemical Reporter;3/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the strategic partnership between color standards provider Pantone Inc., and textile colorant and chemical producer Clariant International Inc. in China. The goal of the partnership is to increase productivity and revenue for the fashion and home furnishings industries...
- Pantone Takes Steps To Save Time, Money. Tucker, Ross // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/7/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 49, p16
The article reports on the plans of Pantone to launch initiatives to significantly reduce the time and money spent in the early stages of product development. It has overhauled the design of swatch cards for its portfolio of 1,925 colors and is partnering with textile colorant and chemical...
- Pantone Streamlines Color. // Home Textiles Today;3/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that Pantone has partnered with Clariant International, a textiles colorant and chemical producer, to create a series of tools for the home fashions industry. According to the article, the partnership aims to shorten the color development process. The partnership involves...
- Pantone and Clariant Partner to Advance Color Development for the Textile Industry. // Colourage;May2007, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p152
The article announces the strategic partnership between Pantone Inc. and the textile business of Clariant International Ltd. that will turn textile color development into a vehicle for increased productivity and revenue for the fashion and home furnishings industries worldwide. The partnership...
- College Hill drafted in for PZ Cussons brief. // PRWeek (London);6/21/2013, p12
The article reports that consumer goods company PZ Cussons appointed public relations (PR) agency College Hill to handle its international corporate and financial communications as of June 21, 2013.
- PZ Cussons readies digital push across brand portfolio. Shields, Ronan // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/20/2013, p1
The article reports on the plan of PZ Cussons to release responsive design websites across its global brand portfolio in line with its portfolio-wide focus on digital marketing activity aimed at accelerating electronic commerce sales.
- Goodman cleans up in Manchester. // Estates Gazette;7/12/2008, Issue 827, p29
The article reports that PZ Cussons has agreed to take a 40,000 square feet (sq ft) headquarter (HQ) at Goodman's Manchester Business Park in England. The manufacturer of soap and detergent products, including Imperial Leather and Morning Fresh, will relocate to the office room its Cheadle Heath...
- Systems ease chemical load. // Process Engineering;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p50
The article reports on the installation of process weighing systems by PZ Cussons PLC (PZC) on its manufacturing facility located in Salford, England.
- Pantone, Clariant Team To Provide Color Development Tools, Services. // Textile World;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p52
The article reports on the partnership between color standards provider Pantone Inc. and the Textile Business of Clariant International Ltd., colorant and chemical manufacturer, to aid color development specialists for the development of new technology, tools, and services in home furnishing...