Storage demands lift Vopak's profits
- Odfjell feels the heat. // European Chemical News;2/16/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2087, p15
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Norway as of February 22, 2004. Increase in consolidated net profit of Norwegian chemical shipping firm Odfjell; Decline in operating profit of Vopak in 2003.
- Vopak profits slide. // European Chemical News;3/31/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2046, p18
Reports on the decline of Vopak's full year pre-tax profits for the year 2002. Reason for the decline; Information on the operating profits of the company; Statement from the company's chairman.
- Vopak revels in Q3 profits. // European Chemical News;11/17/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2077, p17
Reports on the increased operating profits posted by the chemical company Vopak for the third quarter of 2003. Expected 2003 full-year operating profits of the company; Reason for the increased operating profits of the company in the third quarter of 2003; Overview of the business transactions...
- 5-MINUTE BUSINESS WATCH. // Asian Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 505, p4
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Asia as of September 2005. Increase in operating profits of Vopak; Value of trade between Thailand and China; Increase in Singapore's chemical outputs.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;9/1/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 28, p13
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of September 2004. Increase of profits of Vopak for the first half of 2004; Acquisition of the hygiene and swimming pool supply business of Clavergate Ltd. by Albion Chemicals in Great Britain.
- Vopak's profit slips in the first quarter. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;5/6/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 13, p37
The article discusses the profits of the tank storage company Royal Vopak NV during the first financial quarter of 2013, focusing on storage capacity expansions, pension costs, and currency translation losses. INSET: Stolt-Nielsen reports lower first-quarter net profits.
- Vopak Plans Singapore Tank Farm. Fuller, John // Chemical Week;2/16/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p59
Details the plan of Vopak company to invest in building a chemical storage tank farm in Singapore. Details on the swap made by Vopak.
- Vopak in China. // Chemical Week;8/24/2002-9/4/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 34, ps22
Deals with the activities of Vopak land-based logistics company in the chemical industry of China. Joint venture with the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park Development Co.; Customer base; Description of its market in China.
- Vopak to Focus on Non-Bulk Chems. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;09/04/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 10, p6
Focuses on the strategy adopted by Vopak in which it will give priority to building up its distribution and logistics services in non-bulk chemicals in Europe. Aim of Vopak in enhancing distribution and logistics services; Reduction of the capital employed in the company's tanker shipping by...