ECSPP boosts Europe as the place to be
- House and home. Heil, Matthew // Echo Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the office relocation of gay organization Arizona Human Rights Fund at the Grand Canyon State building in Arizona on November 1, 2003. Implication of the move according to the group's executive director Greg Polzin; Changes in the group's membership program.
- Recruitment effort moves ahead here. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);5/4/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p3
The article reports on the business-recruitment effort of Inland Northwest Economic Alliance to attract companies to move in by 2007 to the area of eastern Washington and northern Idaho. Bob Potter, veteran recruiter, claims that he has accomplished 115 sales calls to companies with five to 200...
- AACSB HQ Relocates to Tampa. // BizEd;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p8
Reports that the board of directors of AACSB International voted to move the association's headquarters to Tampa, Florida. Completion of the move in spring 2005; Previous location of the association's headquarters in Saint Louis, Missouri; Savings to be realized the association from the move;...
- Industrial R&D Groups Converge in Capital. Wingo, Walter S. // Design News;3/13/89, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the plan of the Industrial Research Institute to relocate its operations to Washington D.C. Description of the institute's operations; Benefits of the relocation for the research institute; Executive management.
- Study: California waving goodbye to high-paying jobs. Fine, Howard // San Diego Business Journal;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p14
The article reports that a recent study from a respected think tank has found that not only have California's major industries all suffered some net job loss from business relocations, but that this effect is most pronounced among industries that tend to pay higher wages. The think tank was the...
- Survival tactics. Beacham, Will; Harries-Rees, Karen // European Chemical News;3/15/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2091, p19
Focuses on the concern of the organization Cefic over the growth decline of the chemical industry in Europe as of March 21, 2004. Reason for the relocation of the industry's biggest customers in Asia; Scenarios presented for the European chemical sector by Cefic for 2015; Plans of the European...
- Manufacturers relocate, seeking low labour costs. // European Chemical News;6/16/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2057, p8
Reports on the decline in sales of central European chemical companies as of June 16, 2003. Factor to which the sales decline is attributed; Decision of the chemical companies to relocate production lines; Impact of the sudden pull-out of large manufacturers on local suppliers.
- Think tank moves to new digs. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/10/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p13
Reports that Sagamore Institute for Policy Research has moved to a West Michigan Street office suite from its old home at the Fletcher Mansion near 52nd Street and Fall Creek Parkway on January 3, 2005 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Comment of the institute's president, Jay Hein, on the plan of the...
- IAM Head Office relocates to London's historic Holborn. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jun/Jul2005, Issue 47, p6
The article informs that a new era dawns for the Institute of Association Management (IAM) as its Head Office moves to the prestigious and historic area of Holborn, in the centre of London. Holborn is the traditional home of the legal profession. The Inns of Court, ancient legal centres, were...