GS wins Oman methanol deal
- GS E&C Nabs Methanol Contract in Oman. // Chemical Week;3/21/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p24
The article reports on an engineering, procurement and construction contract awarded by Oman Oil Co. (OOC) to GS Engineering and Construction to build a world-scale methanol complex at Salalah, Oman. The project will include a captive power generation facility, a water desalination plant, a...
- GS Engineering in front for pipelines deal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/27/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 35, p16
The article reports that GS Engineering & Construction Corp. is the lowest bidder on a 690 million dollar pipeline contract in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates for engineering, procurement and construction purposes.
- Sabic awards first elastomers package. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/16/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 37, p12
The article informs that the first engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract has been awarded by Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic) and the U.S.' ExxonMobil Chemical to South Korea's GS Engineering & Construction to construct the methyl propanediol (MPD) package.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/15/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 50, p20
The article presents news briefs on the petrochemical industry in Oman as of December 2006. Two companies will submit commercial bids to Oman Oil Co. for the engineering, procurement and construction contract to build a methanol plant at Salalah. Oman Polypropylene has exported its first...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/12/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 32, p16
Presents news briefs on the petrochemicals industry in Middle East as of August 12, 2005. Potential selection of GS Engineering & Construction of South Korea by Egyptian petrochemicals Holding co. for an engineering, procurement and construction contract; Value of a contract awarded by Jubail,...
- South Koreans bid low to build gas compressor. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/11/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 50, p14
The article informs that GS Engineering & Construction of South Korea, by putting the lowest bid, is the front runner to win the contract to build the Saih Nihayda gas compression project in Oman.
- GS Engineering submits low bid for Kuwait storage deal. MIRZA, ADAL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/4/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on a 550 million dollars deal to design and build a new liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) tank farm at the Mina al-Ahmadi refinery in southern Kuwait for which South Korea's GS Engineering & Construction Corp. (GS E&C) has emerged as the frontrunner after it submitted the lowest bid.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/19/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 29, p23
Reports on Oman Oil Co.'s awarding of construction contracts for major projects in August 1996. Contract for front end engineering and design on joint-venture oil refinery; Groups that submitted bids.
- GS finally signs up for ELAB. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/23/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 51, p18
This article reports on an engineering, procurement and construction contract that was signed by a consortium led by GS Engineering & Construction on December 19, 2005 to build the linear alkyl benzene plant for Egyptian Petrochemicals Holding Co. Egyptian LAB is the project company handling the...