Tianjin Soda picks Davy/Dow
- China Blue Star and Davy of Britain Sign Contract. // China Chemical Reporter;11/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p5
The article reports that Davy Process Technology of Britain and China Blue Star Corp. signed the technical contract and the commercial contract on a 55 000 t/a 1,4-butanediol project in Beijing, China on October 30, 2004. It shows that the 55 000 t/ a 1,4-butanediol project located in Blue Star...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;1/3/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 1, p15
The article highlights construction projects of various companies in the chemical industry. Teijin Chemicals, part of the Teijin Group, plans to build a third polycarbonate plant at Jiaxing, China. According to Davy Process Technology, it has licensed technology for projects by two Chinese...
- DPT licenses its technology for Saudi n-butanol project. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;1/15/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p23
The article reports on the LP Oxo technology license provided to Dammam 7 Petrochemical by Davy Process Technology (DPT). DPT provided the licensed for a normal-butanol (n-butamol) project in Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Bader Abdulaziz Kanoo, Dammam 7's chairman and managing director, said that the...
- EVENTS. // Chemical Week;4/14/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p2
A calendar of events for the chemical industry in 2014 is presented including the World Petroleum Congress (WPC) 2014: 29th Annual World Petrochemical Conference in Houston, Texas on March 25-28, the Asia Pacific Chemical Industry Conference in Singapore on September 3-4, and the 2014 World Soda...
- New Projects in China. // China Chemical Reporter;12/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p10
The article reports on new business projects related to the petrochemical industries in China. Information regarding the names of the companies, the names of the projects, and the status are given in the article. Hebei Shexian Development Managing Committee is preparing for the project of 1.12...
- China's June lldPE/ldPE imports up 46%. // Asian Chemical News;8/11/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 412, p9
Reports on the increase of lldPE/ldPE imports in China in June 2003. Factors that contributed to increase of chemical imports; Comparison of exports in June and May 2003; Prices for polypropylene in July 2003.
- Braskem and Novozymes to make green plastic. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Feb2010, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p62
The article reports that Latin American petrochemical company Braskem and Novozymes, the world's leading producer of industrial enzymes, has partnered in developing large scale production of 100 percent green polypropylene from sugarcane.
- Japanese players seek polymer price hikes. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 449, p24
Focuses on the efforts of Japanese petrochemical companies to raise prices for their polymers. Reason for the move of petrochemical companies in the country to increase their prices for polymers; Efforts of polypropylene, polyethylene and polystyrene producers to increase their prices; Forecast...
- EVENTS. // Chemical Week;6/1/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 15, p39
A calendar of events related to the global chemical industry from June 2015 to March 2016 is presented which includes the 23rd Annual Polyethylene-Polypropylene Chain, the Soda Ash Business Outlook Conference, and the Asia Chemical Conference.