Sands of time
- Whither petrochemical industry. // Chemical Business;May2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Presents information on the Indian petrochemicals industry as of May 2001. Plan of the Ministry of Law and Company Affairs to establish a Trade Related Competition Commission of India; Facilities needed by the Indian market.
- News in brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p16
Reports on news and developments concerning the petrochemicals industry in the Middle East. Cairo office of Arthur Andersen's private placement to raise funds for a polyester project by Saudi Egyptian Petrochemical Co.; Petronas of Malaysia and state-run Indian Oil Corp.'s plan for joint...
- What's Next in Petrochemicals? Hunter, David // Chemical Week;3/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p3
Comments on the future of petrochemical industry. Effect of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the industry; Financial losses of some petrochemical companies; Expectations on company consolidations.
- Brazilian petrochemical capacities. // Chemical Week;11/5/1997 Supplement, Vol. 159 Issue 42, pS31
Presents a diagram of petrochemical capacities in Brazil, in thousands of metric tons for each petrochemical product type, as of March 1997.
- Restructuring improves basic performance of companies' chem units. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/14/98, Vol. 254 Issue 11, p54
Reports on the restructuring efforts of international oil companies and its effect on their financial performance. Findings of study conducted by New Vernon Associates Inc. on the chemical operations of oil companies and petrochemical manufacturers; Comparison of chemical businesses of the two...
- petrochemicals In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/30/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 5, p8
Presents news on the petrochemical business as of July 30, 2001. Heptene and octene prices; Price of nonene in Europe; Demand for both acetone and phenol.
- Petrochem industry shifting form West to Asia: Mukesh. // Chemical Business;Apr2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p62
The article reports that the petrochemical industry will shift from the West to Asia in the twenty first century because of the surging economies of China and India. The global petrochemical industry will expand ten-fold in income by 2050. 1.6 trillion U.S. dollars in annual revenues is...
- Integration of chemicals with oil refinery. Candidus, Sonja // Chemical Business;Sep98, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the growing number of petroleum companies that are restructuring or building up their petrochemicals business. Capability of chemicals to bring growth to oil companies above that of energy consumption; Factors that determine the success or failure of a petrochemical venture;...
- GCC countries: Petrochemical projects. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/23/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p13
Provides information on the petrochemical projects under construction in the Middle East, as of April 1999. Clients; Project; Output; Cost; Status.
- GCC countries: Petrochemical projects. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p13
Presents a chart related to petrochemicals projects in the Middle East as of November 1999.