Oh, Cinderella, time's almost up!
- CHEMICALS & ALLIED PRODUCTS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Chemicals;2002 4th Quarter, p34
The article presents statistical information on chemical and allied products. The Global Insight analysis presents quarterly and annual data relating to revenue and prices, input costs and gross operational profits for different years from 1996 to 2004 in billion dollars. Revenue for the four...
- Speculation mounts on Q3. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2103, p12
Predicts the growth of market prices for butadiene in Europe in the third quarter of 2004. Factors which would influence price increases; Effect of cracker production problems on feedstock availability; Demand for butadiene supply.
- Butadiene market in US awaits Asia demand pull clues. YOST, MARK // ICIS Chemical Business;3/11/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 9, p18
The article offers information on the prices and market trends of butadiene (BD) in the U.S. as of March 2013. It states that the domestic prices of DB in China increased to 14,600-15,200 yuan per tonne. It mentions that the contract for BD settled at 84 cents per pound (lb) in March. It adds...
- Chemical Profile. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/23/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p31
Provides an overview of the n-parrafins segment of the chemical industry, for the week of August 23-30, 2004. Demand; Growth; Price; Uses; Outlook.
- LdPE. // European Chemical News;5/12/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2052, p15
Focuses on the low density polyethylene (ldPE) market. Range of industrial uses for ldPE; Supply and demand trends in the market; Rise in its European prices; Description of technology or processes available in the market; Growth prospects of the market in 2003 through 2007.
- ICIS provides further insight into Middle East petchems. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/11/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 23, p51
The article reports that ICIS INSIGHT Asia has launched its 5th Middle East Petrochemicals Report, providing an essential guide to what is happening in the most important petrochemical producing region in the world. The report analyzes the social and political reasons behind the shift away from...
- Degussa under close scrutiny. Davis, Nigel; Richardson, John // ICIS Chemical Business;3/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p18
This article presents an outlook for the chemicals business of Degussa in 2006 as of March 2006. The issues for Degussa now are how it performs without its strong construction chemicals division. Management has played down the loss of revenues and profits but at the annual results press...
- Demand will drive the European chemical industry this year. Davis, Nigel; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/8/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 1, p17
The article offers an outlook on the chemical industry in Europe. Supply and demand balances will remain tight in 2007, while energy prices will experience downward pressures due to lower oil and naphtha feedstock costs. There will be a chemical demand and an output slowdown as producers had to...
- Energy. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;9/1/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 28, p18
Presents information on the conditions of the chemical industry in the U.S. as of September 1, 2004. Effects of increasing prices of raw materials on the chemical industry; Actions taken by the industries to counteract the effects of the price increase; Profits of the chemical companies for the...