Iran makes prices move
- Petrochemical plant. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p35
Reports that a Saudi Arabian Yanbu Petrochemical Company (Yanpet) announced that it has signed a contract to secure a fund to finance a mammoth expansion project which would double its existing production capacity. Number of consortium which will underwrite the capital for the expansion;...
- Iran to Double Petchems Output. // Chemical Week;2/27/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p47
Reveals that Iran will double its petrochemicals production by 2013. Expansion programs of the National Petrochemical Co. (NPC); Target increase in the global production and global export share of NPC.
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p24
Reports that three international consortia have submitted bids for the contract to build Iran-based National Petrochemical Co.'s planned olefins facility. Features of the planned facility; Details of the buy-back project.
- Foreign money will fund a new giant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p9
Reports on Iran's petrochemicals development plan. Projects approved by financing banks and the National Petrochemical Co.; Expected annual output of petrochemicals.
- Development is driven by ambition. Petrossian, Vahe // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/10/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 45, p30
Focuses on the fast pace at which the National Petrochemical Co. of Iran and its subsidiaries have been awarding contracts to foreign firms since the middle of 2000. Types and values of the contracts; Background on the contract earned by German company Linde AG; Profit growth posted by the...
- Work on petrochemical projects speeded up. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/21/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 47, p11
Reports on the order from the administration of Iranian President Khatami to facilitate the development of petrochemical industries. Goal of increasing productivity to several million tons a year; Details of National Petrochemical Co.'s plans through 2009.
- NPC mulls bigger cracker. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/5/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 440, p22
Reports that Thailand's National Petrochemical Co. may build a cracker facility in Mab Ta Phut in 2004.
- NPC delays startups of 3 projects. // Asian Chemical News;3/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 391, p31
Announces that National Petrochemical Co. has delayed the startups of several projects in 2003. Subsidiary which operates the NPC methanol project in Bandar Imam, Iran; Capacity of the MTBE plant in Bandar Imam.
- Total Out Of Iran's Olefins 14; NPC Goes It Alone. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/17/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 27, p12
Reports that Total Petrochemicals will not take part in Olefins 14 petrochemical project planned by Iran's National Petrochemical Co. Statement from National Petrochemical Co. managing director Mohammad Hadi about Total's decision; Production capacity of the planned Olefins complex; Other...