China's biodiesel need is predicted to go sky-high
- A Golden Time for Bioenergy Business in China. // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p10
The article focuses on the trends of the bioenergy industry in 2010 in China. It cites the establishment of research units for biodiesel of state-owned firms such as Sinopec Group, China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC), and China National Offshore Oil Corp. It states the policies issued by the...
- Two LNG Projects Start Production. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the beginning of operations at two liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in China, which include, one of China National Petroleum Corp. in Hebei province, and another of China National Offshore Oil Corp. in Tianjin.
- CNOOC and CNPC Win Brazil Oilfield Bid. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p6
The article reports on a 35-year-old contract to develop the Libra oilfield in Brazil has been awarded to a multinational consortium such as China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) and China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC).
- CHINA OIL & GAS REPORT INCLUDES 10-YEAR FORECASTS TO 2022. // China Oil & Gas Report;2014 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the oil and gas industry of China and presents a 10-year forecast to 2022. It also presents several charts on China's oil and gas industry. It reports on China's proven oil and gas reserves and total petroleum data. It also presents the profiles of several oil and gas...
- CHINA PETROLEUM AND CHEMICAL. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: China - Petroleum & Chemical;3/31/2015, Issue 2569, p1
The article presents general outlook of the petroleum and chemical industry in China as of March 31, 2015 and presents news, latest research and overviews of leading companies including China National Petroleum Corp., China National Offshore Oil Corp. Ltd. and China Oilfield Services Ltd.
- CNOOC Methanol Project Makes Successful Ignition. // China Chemical Reporter;9/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p12
The article reports on the successful ignition of a converter for the 600,000 tons per annum methanol project of China National Offshore Oil Corp. in Dongfang Chemical City of Hainan Sheng province. The converter is the most important control point for the trial run progress. The train test...
- Daya Bay in phenol-BPA talks. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;11/29/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 470, p20
Reports that Daya Bay Economic and Trade Development Zone officials are in talks with a few foreign companies on a phenol/acetone and bisphenol A (BPA) project in Daya Bay, Huizhou, Guangdong, China. Information on the plans of China National Offshore Oil Corp.; Importance of the proposed...
- CNOOC mulls Daya Bay PTA. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;3/14/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 482, p19
Reports on the plan of China National Offshore Oil Corp. to build a purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plant in Daya Bay, Guangdong, China. Source of paraxylene feedstock for the proposed facility; Actions to be taken by the company for its PTA project.
- CNOOC Huizhou Launched 250 000 T/A OCU Project. // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p11
The article discusses the construction of an olefin conversion unit (OCU), one of the main chemical production units in the Huizhou phase II project, launched by the Limited Huizhou Refining and Chemical Branch of China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC), on July 25, 2015.