- Europe watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/19/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 11, p14
The article presents new briefs on the European chemical industry. Viscose fiber manufacturer Lenzing reported a 31 percent increase in its 2006 operating profit. Akzo Nobel is likely to sell its stake in ICI. The Authority of State Recovery (AVAS) of Romania has sold the assets fertilizer...
- Merck KGaA. // LC-GC Europe;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p12
Features the manufacturer of laboratory products and high quality reagents, the Merck KGaA company in Germany. Product lines of the company; Reputation of the company; Facilities of the company.
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT - Merck KGaA. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;May 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p30
Features the pharmaceutical and chemicals firm Merck KGaA in Darmstadt, Germany. Decrease in the revenue of the firm; Competitors of the firm; Business operations of the company.
- NEWS. // LC-GC Europe;Feb2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p62
Presents news briefs concerning the chemical industry, as of February 2003. Invitation for oral and poster presentations at the international symposium on food analysis; Changes made by Merck KGaA to its global chemicals businesses.
- Merck Eyes Expansion of Liquid Crystals Business. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the expansion of the liquid crystals business of the U.S.-based chemical company, Merck KGaA Co. Financial performance of the company; Business strategies; Chemical business operations; Implications for the chemical industry.
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT -- Merck KGaA. // PharmaWatch: Monthly Review;May 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p49
Features Merck KgaA company, a pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturer in Europe. Nature on the business of the company; Products and services offered; Business segments.
- Merck Considers Options for Electronic Chemicals. // Chemical Week;9/27/2000, Vol. 163 Issue 36, p6
Reports that Merck KGaA is considering all options including divestment, joint ventures and acquisitions for its electronic chemicals business. Remarks from Bernhard Scheuble, chief executive of Merck, regarding the performance of the business; Sales of liquid crystal materials in 1999; Amount...
- Merck KGaA Reviews Specialties, Wants to Strengthen Electronics. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/8/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 42, p28
Provides information on the plan of Merck KGaA to expand its specialty chemical sales. Details on the operations of the company; Forecast on the sales of liquid crystal display materials; Plan of the company to expand its position in deposition materials.
- Merck Takes Stake in SVC. Moore, Samuel K. // Chemical Week;7/21/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 27, p43
Reports that Merck KGAA has signed a letter of intent to purchase a minority stake in Silicon Valley Chemicals Laboratories. Exclusive rights that Merck will gain; Benefit of the move to both companies.