DSM takes Pamako skill
- Extrusion grade to EcoPaXX polyamide 4.10 polymer. // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2014, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p26
The article reports on the addition of a higher viscosity extrusion grade to the portfolio of DSM NV's EcoPaXX polyamide 4.10 for the film, fiber and monofilament markets to support customers who appreciate the thermal stability and broad processing range as well as EcoPaXX's melt strength.
- M&A. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/2/2001, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the decision of Rhodia chemical company to abandon the negotiations to merge with DSM company as of January 2, 2002. Opposition of the Rhodia board on the merger; Impact of the proposed merger on the financial health of Rhodia.
- DSM Still on Acquisition Path After Bid for Catalytica. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;08/07/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the bid of DSM company to acquire Catalytica company. Benefits of the acquisition to DSM; Plans of DSM to expand its life sciences business through further acquisitions of fine chemicals; Importance of consolidation in the pharmaceutical industry; Financial performance of DSM for the...
- COMPANIES. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;7/4/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 26, p21
Reports that DSM is planning to build a plant in the United States for its Dyneema brand high-strength polyethylene fiber by 2003. Location of the plant that is being considered; Capacity of the plant; Total amount of investment in the project.
- DSM plans PE and PP plants in Germany as Vestolen... Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/16/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 27, p12
Reports the plan made by DSM to build polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) plants at the site at Gelsenkirchen in Germany it is buying with the Vestolin business from Veba. Completion of the Vestolen purchase; Completed engineering studies of DSM for a world-scale PE unit to be built at...
- DSM: investment in Dyneema PE yarn production. // Chemical Fibers International;Feb2006, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p13
The article reports that chemical company DSM NV, the world's largest manufacturer of high-performance polyethylene fiber based in Heerlen, Netherlands, has made an announcement regarding its investment in a new production line for Dyneema fiber in Greenville, North Carolina. This plan is...
- Zeon buys DSM business. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/14/98, Vol. 254 Issue 24, p3
Reports on Zeon Chemicals' signing of an agreement to acquire the Nysyn nitrile butadiene rubber and Nysynblak NBR businesses of DSM Copolymer.
- Zeon Purchases DSM Copolymer NBR Business. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jun/Jul99, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of the Nysyn NBR business unit of DSM Copolymers by Zeon Chemicals LP. Terms of agreement; Scope of the business; Impact of purchase on business operations of Zeon.
- DSM plans second venture. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;8/27/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 33, p25
Reports on the joint venture plan of DSM company in pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients with Indian drugs company Cheminor Drugs. Terms of the joint venture deal.