DSM takes Pamako skill
- Extrusion grade to EcoPaXX polyamide 4.10 polymer. // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2014, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p26
The article reports on the addition of a higher viscosity extrusion grade to the portfolio of DSM NV's EcoPaXX polyamide 4.10 for the film, fiber and monofilament markets to support customers who appreciate the thermal stability and broad processing range as well as EcoPaXX's melt strength.
- M&A. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/2/2001, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the decision of Rhodia chemical company to abandon the negotiations to merge with DSM company as of January 2, 2002. Opposition of the Rhodia board on the merger; Impact of the proposed merger on the financial health of Rhodia.
- DSM Still on Acquisition Path After Bid for Catalytica. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;08/07/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the bid of DSM company to acquire Catalytica company. Benefits of the acquisition to DSM; Plans of DSM to expand its life sciences business through further acquisitions of fine chemicals; Importance of consolidation in the pharmaceutical industry; Financial performance of DSM for the...
- Zeon buys DSM business. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/14/98, Vol. 254 Issue 24, p3
Reports on Zeon Chemicals' signing of an agreement to acquire the Nysyn nitrile butadiene rubber and Nysynblak NBR businesses of DSM Copolymer.
- Zeon Purchases DSM Copolymer NBR Business. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jun/Jul99, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of the Nysyn NBR business unit of DSM Copolymers by Zeon Chemicals LP. Terms of agreement; Scope of the business; Impact of purchase on business operations of Zeon.
- DSM plans second venture. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;8/27/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 33, p25
Reports on the joint venture plan of DSM company in pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients with Indian drugs company Cheminor Drugs. Terms of the joint venture deal.
- DSM to buy Gist-Brocades? // Chemical Week;2/25/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 7, p8
Talks about the possible acquisition of Gist-Brocades by DSM. Information on a joint statement issued by the pharmaceutical companies; Products produced by Gist-Brocades; Speculation on talks between the two companies.
- Wrap-up. // Chemical Week;3/25/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the due diligence in acquisition of the Gist-Brocades company completed by DSM company. Schedule when DSM and Gist-Brocades jointly filed for the merger approval from the European Merger Task Force.
- Altana acquires DSM's PP wax emulsions business. RAVENSCROFT, MICHAEL // Chemical Week;2/17/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p15
The article reports that chemical company Altana has acquired the polypropylene (PP) wax emulsions business of Royal DSM.