- Dance with THE DRAGON. Matthews, Mark // ASEE Prism;Nov2012, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p28
The article focuses on the research and development (R&D) collaboration between the U.S. and China. It mentions that the Chinese Academy of Sciences and U.S. Office of Naval Research works together on an acoustic research in the Yellow Sea. It notes that China's National Natural Science...
- Europe in brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;11/16/98, Vol. 254 Issue 20, p5
Cites news developments related to chemical industry in Europe as of November 16, 1998. Decrease in the industrial enzymes sales of Novo Nordisk AS.
- Coal-to-MEG Technology Will Revolutionize China's MEG Market. Zhang Yueli // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p17
The article focuses on coal-to-mono-ethylene glycol (MEG) patented technology which was developed by the Chinese Academy of Sciences that could revolutionize China's MEG market. It mentions that MEG has two main production and most of China's large MEG producers such as PetroChina Liaoyang...
- Production and Consumption of 1,6-Hexanediol in China. Jia Dongmei // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p18
The article focuses on the production and consumption of 1,6-Hexanediol (HDO) in China. It mentions that the country has no large-scale HDO producers and depended heavily on imported products from BASF and LANCESS. It states that the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP) of the Chinese...
- Top10 BIOPHARMA REPORT. Roth, Gil Y. // Contract Pharma;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p96
The article lists the top 10 biopharmaceutical companies based on their 2012 revenues and research and development (R&D) expenditures which are ranked by the journal "Contract Pharma" including Amgen, Novo Nordisk, and Merck Serono.
- Novo Nordisk Plans Manufacturing Expansion for Insulin in Brazil. Krause, Carey // Chemical Market Reporter;6/23/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 25, p14
Reports on plans of Novo Nordisk AS to increase its production of insulin and expand product packaging in Brazil. Addition of production lines for exportation; Expansion of formulation, filling and packaging on a global basis; Factors affecting the increase in prices for insulin in North America.
- Enzyme demand slows in Europe. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;08/24/98, Vol. 254 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the decrease in global demand for industrial enzymes in 1998. Novo Nordisk's claim that slowdown was caused by shift from washed blue jeans to darker garments; Sagging demand for enzymes in Asia; Total annual output of washed jeans; Rise in Novo Nordisk's sales of enzymes in the...
- Novo Nordisk Inaugurates New Production Plant in China. // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p13
The article reports on the inauguration of Novo Nordisk's major expansion of its production facilities in Tianjin, China in March 2006. Included in the expansion is the construction of an assembly plant for the company's NovoPen insulin pen and the expansion of the packaging facilities for...
- Innovations. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/30/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 41, p38
The article offers news about innovations in the chemical industry as of October 30-November 5, 2006. Phillippe de Buck, secretary general of European Union employers federation Unice, has called for a new framework for innovation and research and development state aid. An extended agreement was...