Reach registration to cost BP $60m
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/13/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p16
Reports on BP Chemicals' near completion of its feasibility study for a petrochemicals complex in Sohar, Oman. Plans to build two gas pipelines linking the gas fields to Sohar.
- European petrochemical industry urged to move to integrated sites. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/97, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p7
Focuses on model for Europe's petrochemical industry proposed by British Petroleum PLC. Development of integrated sites in the industry; Average size of petrochemical plants in Europe; Opportunities for improvement.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/22/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 47, p29
Reports on the Oman government's appointment of the British Petroleum PLC (BP) as a partner in a $900 million petrochemical complex. Targeted starting date of production of the plant; BP's review of the financial aspects of the study.
- Appendix: BP. // USA Petrochemicals Report;Q3 2010, p85
Information on petroleum chemicals company BP that relate to an article that appeared in the September 2010 issue is presented.
- BP to expand India operation with a 1 mln ton petrochemical plant. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2010, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p58
The article reports on the plans of British Petroleum to expand its presence in India in 2010 by constructing a petrochemical plant with a production capacity of one million tons.
- AMS optimiser system saves BP $2.5m/year. // European Chemical News;1/26/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2084, p25
Reports on the operating cost saved by BP at its petrochemical facility at Grangemouth, Scotland. Technology that contributed to the savings; Way in which optimal set points are generated at the KG ethylene plant; Utilities cost savings achieved.
- PARTIAL SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL. // Overdrive;Jan2006, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates the Castrol Hypuron S high-performance partial synthetic diesel engine oil from BP Lubricants company.
- EVA VS. GOLIATH. Swartz, Mimi // Texas Monthly;Jul2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p116
The article deals with the efforts of Eva Rowe, daughter of James and Linda Rowe, who were killed in the explosion at the Texas City BP plant, to fight against the company. Eva Rowe refused to settle her case until November of last year. During a deposition, she looked straight into the eyes of...
- Rationalizing risk: arguing over safety on the Firth of Forth. Schlüter, Achim; Phillimor, Peter // Focaal;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 46, p79
This article examines the centrality of 'safety' in Grangemouth's recent politics. Scotland's main petrochemical center is a town dominated for well over fifty years by a major BP complex. In a context of extensive redundancies at BP, new insecurities surrounding the future of the company's...