Melamine sellers aim high
- Europe in brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/97, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p7
Presents various news concerning chemical industry in Europe. Melanine plant for Agrolinz Melanin GmbH; Hydrogen plant of Air Products Inc. at Wilton, England; Selling of Hoechst's Depron BV to Alpha Group.
- ADNOC and Agrolinz seal deal. Rao, Anuradha // Chemical Market Reporter;4/10/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 14, p17
The article reports on the agreement between state-owned Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. and Austria-based Agrolinz Melamine International GmbH to build a $200 million melamine plan in Ruwais in the United Arab Emirates. The project is expected to begin operations in the first quarter of 2009. The...
- Agrolinz melamine ramps up. Jones, Sian // Chemical Market Reporter;6/12/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 23, p15
The article reports on the production rate of the melamine plant of Agrolinz Melamin GmbH in Piesteritz, Germany. The plant had been down for two months with technical problems. Repairs took longer than expected due to the complexity of the problems and lack of parts. Customers have felt no...
- Agrolinz Changes Focus from Fertilizers to Melamine. // Chemical Week;10/15/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 37, p5
Deals with the decision of Agrolinz to change its business name to Agrolinz Melamine International. Information on its move to enter the melamine chemical business from fertilizer; Market performance of the firm from its fertilizer business; Industrial capacity of the company.
- Borealis Sells Melamine Resin Business in Italy. // Chemical Week;2/2/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the announcement by chemical company Borealis that its AMI Agrolinz Melamine subsidiary has agreed to sell its melamine resins and additives business in Italy to Borgo Olona (Milan), a group of Italian investors. The move is part of Borealis' strategy to concentrate on...
- Agrolinz Melamine Enters China. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/14/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 23, p17
Reports on the opening of the new office of Linz, Austria-based company Agrolinz Melamine International in Guangzhou, China in 2004. Reason for the decision of the company to open a new office in China; Significance of the opening of an office in Singapore to the melamine import operations of...
- Agrolinz Looks to Capitalize on NA Melamine. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/5/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the anticipation of melamine producer Agrolinz Melamine International of sales and tighter global market in the wake of the recent closing of Mississippi Chemical Corp.'s melamine production in Austria.
- news projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;8/8/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 30, p17
Presents updates on related to the chemical industry as of August 8, 2001. Joint venture between Angrolinz Melamin and SKW Stickstoffwerke Piesteritz; Construction of an acrylamide plant at Taixing, China, for SNF Floerger; Expansion of the petrochemical business of Sibur in Russia.
- Roundup MARKETS. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;5/23/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2148, p15
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of May 23, 2005. Decision of the European Commission to impose anti-dumping duties to its several member countries; Completion of the melamine plant of Agrolinz Melamine International in Wittenberg, Germany; Plan of Huntsman Performance Products...