Lubrizol to open multi-function plant
- Lubrizol to set up $50-mn CPVC compounding plant in Dahej. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2014, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p70
The article reports that Lubrizol Corp., a specialty chemicals manufacturer, will build a TempRite chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) compounding facility at the Gujarat industrial development (GIDC) in India. Topics discussed include the plant as part of the company's global expansion of its...
- Lubrizol Breaks Ground on New Additive Facility in Zhuhai. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p20
The article reports on the construction of Lubrizol Corp.'s new additive plant in Gaolan Port Economic Zone in Guangdong Sheng, China on October 15, 2010.
- Lubrizol, Sekisui plan CPVC site. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;2/25/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p0020
The article reports that a chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) plant will be constructed in Map Ta Phut, Thailand as part of a joint venture between the chemical companies Sekisui Chemical Co. and Lubrizol Corp.
- Lubrizol to build $20-million surfactants plant in Brazil. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;6/23/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 17, p8
The article reports that specialty chemicals company Lubrizol will invest $20 million to build the new surfactants plant at Belford Roxo, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil in 2014, which is expected to help meet the Brazil's growing demand for personal-and home-care products.
- LUBRIZOL CONSTRUCTS ADDITIVES PLANT IN CHINA. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Dec2010, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p67
The article reports on the construction of a new additives plant of Lubrizol Corp. at Zhuhai Gaolan Port Economic Zone in South China as part of the 10-year investment plan of the company to increase its global capacity as well as upgrade operations in lubricant additives.
- Lubrizol adds capacity for CPVC. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;10/8/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p0003
The article reports that, by 2014, the chemical manufacturer Lubrizol Corporation plans to build a chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) resins and compounds chemical plant in Deer Park, Texas in response to demand for CPVC in India.
- New firm to build major complex in Italy. N.A. // Chemical Week;2/15/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p26
Reports on Italpet joint venture which will build an integrated complex to produce bottle-grade polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin on Lake Maggiore in northern Italy. Companies involved in the joint venture; Role of Marubeni Corp. in the joint venture; Awarding of contract to Sinco...
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/18/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 22, p26
News briefs on chemical plant construction are presented including the awarding of construction contracts for two plants in Asia to the company Jacobs, the construction of a polyamide plant in Belgium by the company LANXESS and a joint venture of the companies A. Schulman and National...
- QP and Qapco to Build Petrochemical Complex at Ras Laffan. // Chemical Week;2/20/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 5, p16
The article discusses an agreement between Qatar Petroleum and Qatar Petrochemical Company to build an integrated petrochemical complex at Ras Laffan, Qatar.