Titan Malaysia boosts PP and PE output
- Titan to decide on new cracker. // Chemical Week;3/6/96, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p6
Reports on Titan Group's plan to double its ethylene capacity by building a new naphtha cracker plant at its Pasir Gudang site in Malaysia. Other plant expansion.
- $50m: Indika wastes not a Peni. // European Chemical News;5/5/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2051, p7
Reports on the acquisition of polyethylene producer Petrokimia Nusantara Interindo (Peni) by Indonesia's Indika Group. Value of the acquisition; Background of the Indika Group; Number of employees of Peni.
- Honam Petrochemical to pay US$1.25 bin in cash to acquire Titan Chemicals. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2010, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p58
The article reports on the acquisition of Titan Chemicals Corp. by Honam Petrochemical of South Korea for 1.25-billion American dollar from the state-owned Permoladan Nasional.
- 5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p7
The article presents updates on the chemical industry worldwide. Asian spot caprolactam prices plunged in the first week of March 2006. Lanxess plans to expand its polymerised 2,2,4-trimethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline or TMQ capacity in Brunsbuttel, Germany. Titan Chemicals has shut its Malaysian...
- HONAM PETROCHEMICAL TO ACQUIRE TITAN CHEMICALS. Ramesh, Deepti; Young, Ian // Chemical Week;7/19/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 17, p6
The article reports that a majority stake in Titan Chemicals will be purchased by Honam Petrochemical for 1.5 trillion won.
- Titan Chemicals Acquires PT Peni. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the agreement of Titan Chemicals to acquire polyethylene producer PT Petrokimia Nusantara Interindo. According to Titan, Buying PT Peni will boost its polyolefins capacity by about 50%, and make it the biggest producer of polyolefins' in Southeast Asia.
- Bidders queue for PE producer. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2035, p7
Reports the bids for Indonesian polyethylene producer Petrokimia Nusantara Interindo in January 2003.
- Titan Chemicals acquires PT Petrokimia. Singh, Gurdip // Plastics News;3/27/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p31
The article reports that Malaysia's Titan Chemicals has completed the acquisition of PT Petrokimia Nusantara Interindo, Indonesia's largest polyethylene producer, with annual output of 992 million pounds a year of linear low density polyethylene/ high density PE in Kaputen Serang. This $78...
- Will idea of Peni-Chandra Asri merger be revived? // Asian Chemical News;5/5/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 400, p10
Reports on the possible merger of Petrokimia Nusantara Interindo and Chandra Asri. Support given by several government agencies to the proposed merger; Remarks from M Arsjad Rasjid, executive director of the Indika Group; Basis of the suspicion that a merger will take place.