Lenzing and SGL partner for carbon fibres project
- SGL Carbon strengthens carbon fiber business base. // High Performance Composites;May2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p22
This article reports that SGL Carbon has formed a joint venture with Lenzing AG to manufacture polyacrylonitrile fiber precursor. The deal will free SGL Carbon from buying precursor on the open market. It reveals that a multifilament carbon fiber tow for wind energy applications have also been...
- Lenzing Forms Carbon Fiber JV with SGL and Kelheim. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;3/14/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 9, p17
The article reports on the creation of European Precursor, a joint venture among Lenzing Plastics, GL Carbon and Kelheim Fibres to produce primary materials for carbon fibers, including polyacry-Ionitrile. The joint venture partners will invest a combined total of approximately â‚¬50 million...
- Cooperation in global Viloft fiber marketing. // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2010, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the collaboration between Lenzing AG based in Austria and Kelheim Fibres GmbH based in Germany in 2010 to market a specialty viscose fiber called Viloft.
- Cooperation in marketing of Viloft. // Melliand International;Mar2010, Vol. 16 Issue 1/2, p4
The article reports that cellulosic fiber manufacturer Lenzing AG and special viscose fiber producer Kelheim Fibres GmbH have initiated cooperation to market the viscose staple fiber Viloft.
- Fiber Makers Offer Sustainable Solutions. Wright, Tim // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2013, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p32
The article offers updates related to fiber manufacturers in the U.S. and Europe. Lenzing AG continues to be a leader in cellulosic fiber innovation with its sustainable and botanic fiber Tencel designed to meet the demands of high performing products. Wellman International Ltd. processes 2.2...
- Short-cut fibers for wipes. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;May2014, Vol. 57 Issue 2, pE59
The article offers brief information on the two short-cut fibers biodegradable wipes such as the Tencel from Lenzing AG and the Viloft non-woven fiber from Kelheim Fibres GmbH.
- JV TO Focus on Spundyed and Acrylic Fibers. // Nonwovens Industry;May2005, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Dralon GmbH and Kelheim Fibres GmbH have formed a letter of intent for a joint venture in spundyed and technical acrylic fibers.
- Westem Europe: Chemical fiber titer program for nonwovens 2013. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Nov2013, Vol. 56 Issue 5, pE218
This section presents charts of the results of the 2013 chemical fiber titer program for nonwovens in Western Europe, including its participating companies such Kelheim Fibres GmbH, Lenzing AG and DS Fibres NV.
- SGL GROUP, BENTELER PLAN AUTOMOTIVE JOINT VENTURE. // Composites Technology;Aug2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p15
The article reports that carbon fiber manufacturer SGL Group will form a joint venture with Benteler Automobiltechnik. The joint venture, named Benteler-SGL-Automotive Composite GmbH, will manufacture and market automotive components using carbon fiber composites. SGL Group will be the venture's...