Dow's olefin elastomers enter global-scale production
- DOW ADDS METALLIZATION CAPACITY. // Chemical Week;11/7/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 27, p25
The article discusses the expansion of metallization production at the facility of Dow Chemical in Cheonan, Korea that is scheduled to be completed by June 2012.
- Dow Intune with new copolymer. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;10/21/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p0001
The article previews the Intune polypropylene-based olefin block copolymer material from Dow Chemical Co.
- Dow builds new PU lab. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;1/14/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p6
Reports moves of Dow Chemical Co. of building a polyurethranes development laboratory in Freeport, Texas. Construction cost of the laboratory; Inclusion of a robotics and automated equipment in the laboratory; Functions of the laboratory machineries.
- DOW TO BUILD PROPYLENE GLYCOL UNIT IN THAILAND. // Chemical Week;12/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 31, p4
This article focuses on the plan of Dow Chemical to build a propylene glycol plant in Map Ta Phut, Thailand.
- Dow Plans Massive U.S. Ethylene, Propylene Boost. VALK, VINCENT // Chemical Week;4/25/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 11, p6
The article discusses the plan of Dow Chemical to build world-scale ethylene and propylene plants on the U.S. Gulf Coast. It notes that several other companies such as Chevron Phillips Chemical and Formosa Plastics are also planning ethylene investments to take advantage of cheaper U.S....
- Dow Chemical announces plant construction scheme. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;7/12/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2108, p30
Reports on the plans of Dow Chemical to expand its polystyrene insulation production through a construction of two new plants in the U.S. as of July 2004. Reason behind the expansion plan; Benefit of the facilities to the construction industry.
- Dow plans four US polymer plants, signs ethylene supply agreement for Idemitsu-Mitsui LAO JV. WESTERVELT, ROBERT // Chemical Week;3/25/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 10, p9
The article reports that the chemical company Dow Chemical Co. is planning to supply ethylene for a joint venture involving the companies Idemitsu Kosan and Mitsui & Co. and also intends to build four polymer and elastomer units to be fed from a planned cracker in Freeport, Texas.
- New Dow amines production facility fully operational in Plaquemine. // Chemical Business;Feb2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p83
The article announces that an integrated Speciality Alkanolamines facility constructed by Dow Chemical Co.'s amines business in Plaquemine, Louisiana has passed all design tests. The facility is fully operational and manufacturing products to Dow specifications. According to Dow, the facility...
- Dow adding polyol plants in Europe, U.S. McNulty, Mike // Plastics News;10/12/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 35, p51
Reports that Dow Polyurethanes is building two copolymer polyol plants in to expand its annual copolyol capacity by about 265 million pounds. Annual manufacturing capacity expected of each plant to be constructed in Netherlands and Freeport, Texas.