Noble begins Brazil run
- Trader Noble Group forms energy JV with EIG Global Energy Partners. // Energy Today (Hungary);7/15/2014, p2
The article reports that commodity trader Noble Group Ltd. formed an energy joint venture with private-equity firm EIG Global Energy Partners LLC, called Harbour Energy Ltd., to invest in assets worldwide, as of July 2014.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/4/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p7
Reports on the holding of the first board meeting of the joint venture formed to build fertilizer plants in Egypt. Negotiation of the contract to build the two plants directly with selected companies; Capital for the project.
- CHINA/SINGAPORE: COFCO, Noble Group to form agri JV. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);4/5/2014, p9
The article informs that a commodity venture will be set up by Chinese state-owned agribusiness and food group COFCO with Singapore conglomerate Noble Group. According to COFCO, Noble Agri will become the principal international origination platform for COFCO and its affiliates in China to...
- Alcoa to sell stake in Jamalco bauxite and alumina joint venture in Jamaica to Noble Group. // World Mining News;10/15/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- Threat from the East? Dixon, Oliver // Commercial Motor;6/16/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5437, p36
The article reports on the implication of the development of Chinese truck manufacturing to the truck industry in Europe. It mentions on the launch of Sitrak, a joint brand between MAN and Sinotruk which brought back the competitiveness of the automobile manufacturing sector in China. It relates...
- Paraco expands cylinder delivery business. // LP/Gas;Feb2012, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on Paraco Gas Corp.'s expansion in the motor fuel business through joint ventures with liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) companies Propane Exchange, Florida Lift Gas and Tri-State Propane Exchange in the U.S.
- Dominion Transfers Natrium Assets to Joint Venture. ROSS, JIM // State Journal (WV);8/16/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p7
The article reports that energy company Dominion Resources has transferred its natural gas processing and gas liquids fractionation plant in Natrium, Marshall County, West Virginia as part of its joint venture with Calman Energy LLC.
- AngloGold Ashanti is to hold off on a US$ 500 million expansion plan for its Sadiola joint venture mine in Mali. // World Mining News;2/14/2013, p1
The article reports on the expansion plan of mining firm AngloGold Ashanti amounting to 500 million dollars for the company Sadiola joint venture mine in the western region of Mali in 2013.
- THE CHARACTERISTICS OF INTERNATIONAL JOINT VENTURES IN THAILAND. Suwannarat, Pornlapas; Williams, David; Smith, David; Ibrahim, Gamal // Journal of International Business & Economics;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p85
International joint ventures (IJVs) have generally been used by firms for overseas market expansion. Previous studies indicate that since the 1970s IJV formation has grown at an increasing rate, especially in developing countries. To date, relatively few studies have systematically identified...