ADNOC raises gas output
- ADNOC raises gas output. Hui, Cheok Soh // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the plan of Abu Dhabi National Oil Corp. (ADNOC), a producer of natural gas liquids in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), to invest $7 billion by 2009 to boost its production of natural gas liquids. According to ADNOC adviser Naseer Al Shammari, the company will raise...
- Adnoc expands its retail network for cheap LPG. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/28/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 43, p13
The article reports that Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (Adnoc) has expanded its retail network for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders to be sold at reduced prices.
- Critical column. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2010, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p21
The article presents information about a project, undertaken by heavy lift and specialized transport company Al Jaber Group to replace the main cryogenic heat exchanger column (MCHE) in a train at a liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant in Das Island, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The plant is owned...
- Oil And Gas Infrastructure. // UAE Oil & Gas Report;Q2 2010, p56
The article focuses on oil and gas infrastructure in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The region has four refineries including two in Abu Dhabi operated by Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (ADNOC). According to Dieter Blauberg, the director of a planned 320 kilometer (km) oil pipeline from the Habshan...
- Adnoc to decide on Shah in February. Salisbury, Peter // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/22/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on the move of Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (Adnoc) and ConocoPhillips Co. to consider two schemes to transport seven million tonnes a year (t/y) of sulphur from the Shah gas field to processing units at Habshan and Ruwais.
- Borealis to increase capacity worldwide. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;12/13/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p10
The article reports on the expansion of European polyolefins maker Borealis AS worldwide, which is firing up its Borouge joint venture in the Middle East. The project--a 50-50 venture between Borealis and Abu Dhabi National Oil Co.--will have 1.3 billion pounds of polyethylene (PE) capacity by...
- ADNOC CEO sets out project plans. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/1/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 40, p11
Reports that Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. is studying a range of projects in the upstream gas and downstream petrochemical sectors. Impact of the increase in power generation and petrochemicals capacity on gas consumption; Goal of the integrated gas program; Possible expansion of fertilizer...
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/2/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p32
Announces the receipt of bidders for the expansion of the sulphur handling plant to support the sulphur extracted by the United Arab Emirates firm Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. Includes SK Engineering; Black & Veatch Pritchard; Stork Engineers and Contractors.
- Adnoc considers rival sulphur transport schemes for Shah. Salisbury, Peter // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/16/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 42, p21
The article informs that state-run Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (Adnoc) of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) have to choose between pipeline and rail link for transporting sulphur from the Shah gas field, near the border with Saudi Arabia. Fluor Corp. is working on a front-end engineering and...