Works council threatens to scupper Bayer merger
- Europe Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 59, p10
The article reports that pharmaceutical firm Bayer has reached agreement with the works council at the new Bayer Schering Pharma on a socially acceptable plan for implementing the planned 6,100 merger-related job cuts. Employee representatives had threatened to torpedo the integration of the two...
- Bayer Schering job cuts on target. Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business;6/4/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 69, p11
This article states that Bayer Schering Pharma has reached agreement with nearly two-thirds of the Berlin, Germany-based employees who will lose their jobs in the company's merger-related workforce reduction plan. The plan foresees the elimination of 6,100 group positions, including 1,500 in...
- Job losses at Bayer Schering. Williams, Dede; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 55, p10
The article reports on the expected downsizing at the Berlin, Germany headquarters of Bayer Schering Pharma. Headcount reductions of 300 in marketing and distribution are already planned, council head Norbert Deutschmann told the German press. Schering employees expected that only 600 jobs would...
- NICE recommends all patients admitted to hospital are risk assessed for VTE. // Operating Theatre Journal;Feb2010, Issue 233, p3
The article announces the launching of Bayer Schering Pharma AG with its implementation toolkit for the prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in Great Britain.
- Healthcare: Ethical Bayer Australia. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/19/2009, p33
The article reports on the use of public relations (PR) by Bayer Schering Pharma AG (BSP) as the main marketing platform to launch its oral contraceptives in Australia in 2009.
- BiTE Advances to Preclinical Studies. // Drug Discovery & Development;Nov2010, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p23
The article reports on the plans of Micromet Inc. to advance its BiTE antibody MT112/BAY2010112 into formal preclinical development in collaboration with Bayer Schering Pharma AG.
- New progestins eyed for contraception in U.S. // Contraceptive Technology Update;Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p89
The article reports on the clinical trials conducted by biopharmaceutical company Bayer Schering Pharma AG on the use of contraceptive progestins using ethinyl estradiol and gestodene among women in the U.S.
- Bayer Schering Bites on BiTE Option for Micromet Antibody. // BioWorld Today;12/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 231, p2
The article reprots that Micromet Inc. will be given 7.5 million U.S. dollars and future milestone payments following the decision of Bayer Schering Pharma AG to develop a preclinical BiTE antibody for cancer.
- ExL Pharma's Leading European Digital Marketing & PR Conference to be Hosted @ Bayer Schering. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/12/2011, p146
The article offers information on the Second Annual Digital Pharma Europe and European Public Relations & Communications Summit to be hosted by Bayer Schering Pharma AG on March 29 to 30, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.