Random House, HC Launch Search Inside-The-Book Features
- Untitled. // Marketing Week;11/26/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
Focuses on the images designed for HarperCollins, a book publisher, by Melville & Melville company. Other versions of the advertisement campaigns.
- Political Titles Still Hot On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p6
The article presents information on the New York Times hardcover nonfiction bestseller list. Political-themed titles are shining in the list with over half the titles in the top 10 connected to politics and policy. Random House Inc. has 30 books with a combined 138 weeks on the list, making it...
- Random House, Food Network Stars Control NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the hardcover and paperback advice and miscellaneous lists of the "New York Times." Most of the top spots of the list have been controlled by television personalities such as Rachael Ray from the Food Network, Paula Deen and Ina Garten's "Barefoot Contessa at Home," from...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS/ Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p3
Provides the New York Times bestseller scorecard of publishers, as of February 2003. Random House Inc.; Simon & Schuster Inc.; HarperCollins; Penguin Group USA; Time Warner; Health Communications.
- Children's Publishers Stepping Up Series Output. // Book Publishing Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p3
Reports developments related to children's book publishers in New York. Publication of Random House Children's Books' "Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood," by Ann Brashare; Marketing of Scholastic Corp. on Patrick Carman's "The Dark Hills Divide"; Release of Michelle Paver's...
- Older Titles Still Dominate NYT Children's List. // Book Publishing Report;8/28/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p6
The article presents information about the books and publishers that are reigning the children's list as issued by the newspaper "New York Times." HarperCollins Publishers Inc., which is led by Random House Inc., tops the list with 19 titles including "Fancy Nancy," by Jane O'Connor and "How to...
- In Search of New Readers. Bean, Joy // Publishers Weekly;5/31/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 22, p30
Looks at some developments in easy reader and early chapter book lines by several U.S. publishers as of May 31, 2004. Random House; HarperCollins; Pleasant Co.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.