- Hottest, Newest, Latest. Rubinfeld, Jenny // Harper's Bazaar;Sep2004, Issue 3514, p158
No abstract available.
- Hottest, Newest, Latest. Rubinfeld, Jenny // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2004, Issue 3515, p93
Presents the latest fashion trends for women in October 2004.
- Instant Chic. // Harper's Bazaar;Apr2008, Issue 3557, p76
This article offers style advice for readers who want to achieve a chic look in their spring fashion through jewelry, clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Buy Keep, Store. // Harper's Bazaar;Apr2008, Issue 3557, p80
This article presents readers with information about what fashion trends they should invest in, keep their old styles in, and put away for the season.
- Update Your Look. Wolff, Natasha // Harper's Bazaar;Apr2008, Issue 3557, p94
This article provides readers with fashion advice about trends and styles for Spring 2008, which includes wearing raffia hats, large necklaces, and metal grommets.
- Great Finds. // Harper's Bazaar;Apr2008, Issue 3557, p98
This article reports on trendy fashion items that readers can find at affordable prices, which includes jewelry, sandals, and a dress.
- forward to fall. RAMIREZ, KRISTIE // Texas Monthly;Fall2007 Fashion Supplement, Vol. 35, p16
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor shares her thoughts about the importance of fashion and mentions several reports published within the issue including one by Aimee Deputy on her own fashion experience and Stacey Jones on fashion trends for fall 2007.
- Resort 2012. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/16/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 123, p4
The article focuses on the latest trends in the fashion industry.
- The new boho beauty. Mpinja, Baze // Glamour;Aug2009, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p152
The article discusses various trends that were inspired by fashion trends that occurred in the late 1960s including multi-colored nail polish and long hair.
- Fashion. Hyde, Jack // Advocate;5/29/1984, Issue 395, p55
Focuses on the summer fashion trends in the U.S. as of May 29, 1984. Information on summerwears with their respective designers available in the market; Styles range from brief-cut to knee-length type.