People and Positions
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p20
The article announces several career developments in the transportation industry in the U.S. including Doug Wolma, who was appointed general manager for ArvinMeritor Inc.'s Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket; John Adami, who was named vice president for North America sales of Global Vehicle...
- PEOPLE. // State Journal (WV);10/2/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p24
No abstract available.
- People. // Journal of Business (10756124);12/22/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p14
The article reports on career developments involving professionals in Spokane. Katy Bruya is promoted to senior vice president of human resources from vice president and manager of compensation and benefits at Washington Trust Bank. Scott Bleeker joins Washington Trust as an assistant vice...
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/18/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p25
Reports on career developments of executives in Westchester County, New York. Promotion of Michael J. Dwyer to the position of director of sales and catering at the Thayer Hotel, West Point; Appointment of Timothy M. Sheehan as an associate at corporate real estate firm Choyce Peterson Inc.;...
- DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT. Pratap, Nik // Accountancy;Dec2011, Vol. 148 Issue 1420, p73
The article provides an answer to a question of whether or not an employee should leave a company that has failed to follow through on promises of promotions and increased responsibility.
- EL FUTURO DEL PASADO. UNA PERSPECTIVA CRÃTICA DESDE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE SALAMANCA. PÉREZ MIRANDA, Iván // Futuro del Pasado: Revista ElectrÃ³nica de Historia;2010, Issue 1, p65
This paper is presented as a general consideration about the mechanisms of power that determine the situation of the historical research, the publications, the critique, and the academic promotion in Spain, from a University of Salamanca perspective.
- New Plant Turns Old Parts Into Big Profits. Sprovieri, John // Assembly;Sep2010, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p12
The article focuses on the new company opened by the ArvinMeritor Inc. in Mississauga in Ontario to remanufacture axle carriers, transmissions and other components for heavy trucks. Doug Wolma, general manager of the remanufacturing business, discusses the cores in the industry which...
- Jost-GB appoints new managers. // Motor Transport;4/24/2008, p12
The article announces the appointment of executives at Jost-GB including Paul Farthing as managing director, Mike Johnson as sales and marketing director, and Dave Deri as technical director.
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/11/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 24, p24
The article announces promotions and appointments given to several executives in the U.S. Richard Rosenthal of Stamford was appointed vice president and general counsel at Edgar Online Inc. Nabeel R. Mishalani of Southport Inc. was promoted to a vice president. Christina E. Bodine of Norwalk was...