KÃ¶gel shows two new semitrailer brands
- MAXX reinforcement. // Commercial Motor;10/11/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5249, p13
This article reports on the plan of KÃ¶gel to equip all semi-trailers from the MAXX range with reinforced rear underrun protection as standard. The move will meet a European Union Directive that doubles the amount of force that underrun protection on the rear of commercial vehicles. The firm...
- Kogel high-tails it into the UK market. // Commercial Motor;10/20/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 0000, p23
This article reports on a plan by German trailer manufacturer Kogel to launch a serious long-term challenge on the British volume trailer market, as of October 2005. Although it has what it considers to be a perfect chassis for Great Britain, it has been held back by the lack of bodywork higher...
- USE THE FORCE. // Motor Transport;10/18/2007, p10
An image of trhe rear under-run protection bar installed in KÃ¶gel's MAXX trailer range is presented.
- A COMPOSITE GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE. Jarvis, Bryan // Commercial Motor;10/12/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 5199, p52
The article focuses on the International Automotive Association's truck show held in Hanover, Germany. KÃ¶gel believes that it can help the hauling industry and the environment by producing fuel-efficient trailers. It cites the features of the EuroMax Super Light extender developed by...
- Technical News: Hanover Show. Dennis, Sarah // Motor Transport;9/21/2006, p12
The article presents some of the highlights of the 2006 Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung Truck Show held in Hanover, Germany. Kogel unveiled the EuroCombi Big Train-Maxx truck with a tractor and semi-trailer carrying additional two swap bodies. Mercedes-Benz showed the concept Actros truck...
- KÃ¶gel posts record 67% growth for 2007. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the financial growth of KÃ¶gel's for 2007. The entry cites that the trailer manufacturer posted a 67% increase resulting from production of 20,000 units in 2007 and a turnover of $708.3 million. It also notes that the company's factory workforce in Burtenbach and Chocen...
- SUPERSIZE ME with a Big-MAXX. // Truck & Driver;Apr2008, p86
The article evaluates the Big-MAXX semi-trailer from KÃ¶gel.
- KÃ¶gel carries on despite market fears. // Motor Transport;4/8/2004, p9
Focuses on the marketing plans of German trailer builder KÃ¶gel. Plans of the company to sell KÃ¶gel chassis in Great Britain; Remarks from Klaus Spooren, sales manager of KÃ¶gel on the operation of the company.
- Take it to the MAXX! Shiers, Will // Commercial Motor;4/10/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5275, p76
The article discusses the decision by German authorities to approve operator trials of 14.9 meter-long semi-trailers with conventional artics to determine if they were traffic compatible on German roads. The Big-MAXX extra-long trailer from KÃ¶gel was officially launched at the Transport...