Trailer output increases 13%
- Trailer manufacturers post 65% gain. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the average 65% increase in production posted by leading truck trailer manufacturers in North America. The number of truck trailers shipped by the manufacturers have increased from 78,525 trailers in 2009 to 121,128 in 2010, according to the results of the annual survey by...
- Trailer production up 31% in 2004. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p18
Highlights the trailer production of several North American truck trailer manufacturers in 2004. Great Dane Limited Partnership; Wabash National Corporation; Utility Trailer Manufacturing.
- An 'A' for Alpha. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p42
The article highlights the Alpha line product innovation project of trailer manufacturer Wabash National in Lafayette, Indiana. The project is intended to boost the manufacturing capability of the plant in the production of van trailers. The technology is an application of automotive...
- Trailer manufacturers up again in 2011. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the performance of the 25 largest truck trailer manufacturers for the calendar 2011 which registered an increase of 78%. It cites the van trailer producers as the most productive manufacturers having manufactured more than 3/4 of the total output by the companies that...
- Wabash Builds 500,000th DuraPlate Van. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/12/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the range of DuraPlate van trailers including the DuraPlate High Definition (HD), DuraPlate XD-35 and DuraPlate Pups from Wabash National Corp.
- Wabash Makes Meritor Axles Standard. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/22/2012, p1
The article announces that truck trailers manufacturer Wabash National has contracted automobile components maker Meritor to supply various parts for all its trailers including trailer axles, air suspensions and automatic slack adjusters.
- Wabash joins 50 top US manufacturers list. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that semi-truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has been recognized as one of the "50 Best U.S. Manufacturers" in the July 2013 issue of "IndustryWeek."
- Wabash National Corp. appears to be on the incline. Ketzenberger, Jolene // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p16B
Focuses on Lafayette, Indiana-based truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. Financial results for the first quarter in 2003; Four key areas the company needed to focus on; Efforts to improve efficiency.
- TRAILER FOCUS: REFRIGERATED. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2009, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p57
The article evaluates several refrigerated trailers, including Superseal Refrigerated from Great Dane, HT Thermotech from Hyundai and Arcticlite Reefer from Wabash National.