Cherokee to handle Hell South's territory
- Heil Launches Five New Refuse Collection Vehicle Products. // Fleet Equipment;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1/2, p11
Reports on the launching of refuse collection vehicles by Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. Advantages of using the PT 1000 mid-range rear loader; Capacity of the PowerTrak Commercial rear loader; Performance of the Phyton premium automated arm.
- New Heil Multitask SLâ„¢ Drop-Frame Side Loader Handles Any Residential Route. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2004, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p42
Features the Multitask SL dropframe side loader from Heil Environmental Industries. Use to handle automated, semi-automated and manual routes; Specifications as a refuse collection vehicle; Offer of patent-pending method of moving large residential refuse.
- Heil Ready Truck Launches New Web Site. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p17
Reports on the Heil Environmental Ready Truck program's launching of a Web site to serve as a resource for haulers looking for refuse collection vehicles.
- Heil introduces smaller front loader. // Fleet Owner;Dec2007, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p47
The article reports on the introduction of the 20-cu.-yd. Half/Pack front loader from Heil Environmental in the U.S. It states that the 20-cu.-yd version, which has a 185 inches wheelbase and a single-axle chassis with a tag axle, was developed in response to the need of Allied Waste Services...
- HEIL ENVIRONMENTAL. // MSW Management;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p88
The article evaluates the Recycle 2000 recycling unit from Heil Environmental.
- Special lease for refuse collection vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p22
Relates the refuse collection vehicle leasing option being offered by Heil Environmental Industries and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Inc. to refuse haulers in the U.S. in May 2004.
- Heil schedules technical training courses. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p50
Announces the schedule of the technical training courses of Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. for 2004. Classes on loaders, python automated arms, PLC-electronic controls and refuse collection vehicles; Locations; Duration of the classes; Fee.
- A Century of GROWTH. Fickes, Michael // Waste Age;May2001, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p66
Features Heil Environmental Industries Ltd., a manufacturer of waste industry truck bodies in the United States. Acquisition of Bayne Machine Works Inc.; Launch of an electronic commerce site for distributors; Introduction of innovative loaders; Utilization of a centralized business structure.
- Heavy metal Thunder. Fickes, Michael // Waste Age;May2001, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p80
Features several trash and recycling collection trucks of Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. in the United States. Capacity of the Formula 4000 and Formula 4000N rear loaders; Design of the Formula 7000 Split Body side loader; Features of the DuraPack Half/Pack front loader.