All-Makes Air Systems Program debuts
- MAINTENANCE PRIMER. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Dec2008, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p38
The article discusses the management techniques for motor vehicle fleets in the U.S. ArvinMeritor Inc. hints fleets to follow a regular preventive maintenance program for this type of planning saves money while operating a vehicle. Manufacturers states that following basic rules when servicing...
- ArvinMeritor's Plainfield, Ind., Reman Facility Establishes New Processes to Enhance Quality and Meet Customers' Growing Needs. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2004, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p12
Highlights ArvinMeritor Inc. Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket group's new remanufacturing processes available at its U.S. remanufacturing facility to create the heavy-duty trucking industry's most complete resource for quality reman aftermarket parts. Product offerings; History of ArvinMeritor's...
- New ArvinMeritor CEO has eyes on Asia. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;7/26/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6104, p8
The booming commercial truck business at ArvinMeritor Inc. should provide breathing room for newly named CEO Chip McClure to develop his own strategy. ArvinMeritor is riding the crest of resurgent North American commercial truck sales, and its profit margins are rebounding. ArvinMeritor's...
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Mar2005, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p48
This article informs that ArvinMeritor Inc.'s Commercial Vehicle Systems Group has been awarded a three-year contract by Volvo Trucks North America Inc. to supply the OEM with Mentor Q Plus cam brakes. The brakes will be standard on all Volvo trucks sold in North America.
- Mid-America Trucking Show roundup. Kolman, David // Beverage Industry;May2009, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p72
The article evaluates several products related to motor vehicle industry in the U.S. including Bendix Pheumatic Booster System from Bendix Commercial Vehicle systems, Meritor Inflation System (MTIS) from ArvinMeritor and Vector 6500 trailer refrigeration from Carrier Transicold.
- ArvinMeritor, Raydan sign license agreement. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Oct2004, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p120
Reports that Alberta-based Raydan Manufacturing has signed a licensing agreement with Troy, Michigan-based ArvinMeritor Inc.'s Commercial Vehicle Systems for selected models of the Air Link rear tandem suspension line. Use of the line in commercial truck, trailer, specialty and military vehicles.
- Disciplined Approach. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p4
Editorial. Discusses the growth strategies of commercial vehicle manufacturer ArvinMeritor. Investment in technology; Commitment to research and development; Development of systems for vehicle management.
- ArvinMeritor Offers Enhanced High-Output Brakes for Heavy Duty Vehicles. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p34
Introduces ArvinMeritor's enhanced drum brakes for heavy-duty commercial vehicles. Features; Performance.
- ArvinMeritor building CVS facility in Mexico. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2007, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that ArvinMeritor Inc. will open a new Commercial Vehicle Systems (CVS) operation in Monterrey, Mexico. Scheduled to start in May 2008, the Mexico facility will provide additional production capacity for its axle and brake assembly operations and component manufacture. Other...