Accuride sinks $25 million into wheel ops
- Accuride to invest $25M in Pa. plant. // Tire Business;1/29/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p14
The article reports that truck wheel maker Accuride Corp. is investing approximately $25 million to upgrade production of aluminum wheels at its Erie, Pennsylvania plant. The new press cells will be installed in late 2007 and are expected to be operational by the first quarter of 2008. Accuride...
- Accuride sinks $25 million into wheels. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2007, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the investment of Accuride Corp. in its aluminum wheel business. The investment includes two new state-of-the-art hydraulic presses plus other tactical improvements to facilities and equipment. The new press cells will be installed in late 2007 and are expected to be...
- ACCURIDE EXPANDING FORGED ALUMINUM WHEEL CAPACITY. // Forging;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the move of Accuride Corp. to expand its aluminum wheel capacity at its aluminum forging plant in Camden, South Carolina. It states that the company invested $75-million capital-investment for 2012 and made $35-million investments in 2011 to improve its steel wheel...
- Computerizing compacting presses. Gierszewski, Dale R. // Ceramic Industry;Mar1998, Vol. 148 Issue 3, p38
Compares conventional hydraulic presses with computerized (intelligent) presses. Ways to improve hydraulic presses; Details about the computer systems of hydraulic presses; Advantages of computerizing intelligent presses. INSETS: Buyer beware: Used equipment;To rebuild or not to rebuild.
- 20-ton Potter USA Hydraulic Press. Pennington, Annie // Art Jewelry;Jan2015, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p9
The article evaluates the 20-ton Potter USA Hydraulic Press.
- Accuride's actions bolster its performance. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/30/2013, p1
The article reports on the operational performance of Accuride Corp. Accuride launched a two-year, 150 million dollar investment program in 2011 to restructure and expand its core wheel and wheel-end component operations. Its so called "Fix and Grow" actions to restructure and upgrade core...
- Accuride provides Accu-Armor wheels. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/25/2012, p2
The article offers information on the Accu-Armor aluminum wheels from Accuride Corp.
- Special coating designed to fight flange wear on aluminum wheels. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/ 3/2014, p6
The article provides information on Accu-Flange, an aluminum wheel coating form Accuride Corp.
- Accuride says investments paying off. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/22/2013, p7
The article reports that Accuride Corp.'s 150 million U.S. dollar investment between 2010 and 2012 has allowed the company to secure new long-term agreements with three truck manufacturers and two trailer makers.