J&J will distribute Maintainer products
- Tipper trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p82
Evaluates the ClassicLite aluminum tipper trailer from J&J Trucks Bodies & Trailers. Features of the trailer; Capacity.
- Durable electric cranes. // Public Works;Jan2010, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p68
The article evaluates EH Series electric cranes from Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc.
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Waste News;8/19/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p15
Reports developments in the construction industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Creation of Biogas Equipment Service Team in LFG&E International; Marketing expansion of J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers; Joint venture between TransDiff Peterbilt de Quebec and Peterbilt.
- Program delivers truck bodies in 15 days. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on the Quick Turn Program launched by J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers in 2004. Services offered by the program; Inclusion of the two dump bodies of the company in the program; Description of the DynaHauler/LWC-QT and the DynaHauler/MH-QT truck models.
- J & J Truck Bodies and Trailers redesigns with Hardox for lightest weight. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p26
Provides information on the LWC Ultra Light dump body from J&J Truck Bodies and Trailers showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Design; Thickness of the dump body's sidewalls.
- Maintainer enlightens, enlivens its dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the dealer sales training program provided by Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. to its dealers. Benefits of the program to the dealers; Features of the program.
- Maintainer Corp adds manufacturing space. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p6
Deals with the expansion of the manufacturing capability of equipment maker Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. Size of the building acquired by Maintainer; Uses of the additional manufacturing space for Maintainer.
- The penny drops for Transport 2000. Brown, Andrew // Motor Transport;11/13/2003, p10
Reports that pressure group Transport 2000 has realized that big trucks are more efficient at moving groceries than vans. Comparison between trucks and vans; Reason behind the selection of vans over trucks; Purpose of the coordinated distribution systems proposed by the group.
- In Brief. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Nov2011, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p6
The article offers world news briefs related to projection lights and staging including the 10th year of operations of StageLight, the appointment of Robert Juliat as Entertainment Equipment Supplies (EES) distributor for Spain and Portugal, and the opening of White Light's service center in...