Thiele gets state contract for dump bodies
- Thiele Mfg adds new production lines. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on an announcement made by Thiele Manufacturing that it will add new production lines at its 220,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Windber, Pennsylvania. Thiele Manufacturing was awarded a contract through Mack Trucks Inc. to build approximately 200 dump truck bodies...
- Enhanced interior offers variety of options for drivers. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2013, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p24
The article offers brief information on the Mack Granite and Titan dump trucks' interior upgrades from Mack Trucks.
- Mack to assemble mDRIVE in United States. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2011, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p12
The article discusses the move of Mack Trucks Inc. to begin the assembly of the Mack mDrive automated manual transmission in the U.S.
- Mack Awarded Hybrid Electric Truck Contract. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2004, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p12
Reports that Mack Trucks Inc. has received a $1.2 million contract through Southwest Research Institute. Development of diesel hybrid electric technology; Use for refueling operations at U.S. Air Force bases; Mack's market share in the market for refuse vehicles.
- Hauling holiday cheer. // Transportation & Distribution;Dec97, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p14
Reports Mack Trucks hauling of the national holiday tree from Spearfish, South Dakota to Washington D.C. in 1997. Schedule of the tree lighting ceremony; Mack's participation in US Marine Corps' Toys for Tots program.
- Mack will boost production at PA plant. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2011, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p45
The article discusses the move of Mack Trucks Inc. to enhance the production of its Macungie PA truck plant in August 2011.
- Mack shows Granite models at Work Truck Show. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;3/4/2015, p3
The article reviews the Mack Granite axle forward dump truck and the Mack Granite MHD dump truck with a snowplow option from Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Stability for Bulldog mixers. // Fleet Owner;Feb2006, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p50
The article reports on the decision of Mack Trucks Inc. to offer a new stability system for its vocational concrete mixer chassis to reduce vehicle rollover incidents and thus cut accident costs for fleets. The system is available for mixer applications on Mack's Granite model. Mack RSA uses the...
- Mack promotes safety with adaptive cruise control. // Bulk Transporter;May2009, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p35
The article features the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) that was introduced by Mack Trucks Inc. during the concluded 2009 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) held in Louisville, Kentucky. It is designed to minimize vehicular accidents by maintaining a safe vehicle following distance on the highway...