Beall Corp acquires K&H Manufacturing
- Beall Corp acquires Marquez Mfg. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p5
Reports that truck trailer manufacturer Beall Corp. has acquired Marquez Manufacturing to meet the demand for its aluminum tank and dump trailers. Number of trailers that Marquez will produce per year; Impact of the acquisition on the projected sales revenue of Beall in 2005; Overview of the...
- Beall opens facility in Salt Lake City UT. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the opening of a new facility in Salt Lake City, Utah announced by Beall Corp. It states that the facility features 20 service bays and over 10,000 square feet parts showroom and warehouse. It cites that the company manufactures tank trailers, pneumatics and bottom dump...
- Spokane's Reliance buys West Side trailer maker. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);02/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 5, pA5
Reports the acquisition of assets from the Sturdy Weld Equipment & Design Inc. by the Reliance Trailer Company LLC, a manufacturer of over-the-road trailers in Spokane, Washington. Effects of the acquisition on company sales; Benefits of Sturdy Weld trailer owners in the area; Owners of the...
- Ravens Introduce Reverse 'Combo' Dump Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p86
Focuses on the aluminum-steel frame-type dump trailer introduced by Ravens Inc. Features of the dump trailer; Weight of the trailer.
- Beall is ready to roll out The Competitor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer for the chemical industry from Beall Corp.
- Composite tank trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer from Beall Corp.
- CTUIR Housing Department takes over management of Lucky Seven. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the management takeover of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR) Housing Department to Lucky 7, the 26-space trailer parks of Mission Market on the Umatilla Indian Reservation in Oregon.
- Doosan Infracore America Acquires Moxy Engineering. // C&D World;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Norway-based Moxy Engineering AS by Doosan Infracore America. Doosan will benefit from Moxy's line of articulated dump trucks. The acquisition deal is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2008. Doosan has also added Hamre Equipment Co. to...
- Polar Corp purchases Beall parts, service operations. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/6/2013, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the assets of Beall Transport Equipment Co. (BTEC), the aftermarket parts and service division of Beall Corp., by Polar Corp. in February 2013. It cites branches of BTEC across the U.S., including one in Denver, Colorado, that will join the Polar Service...